Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Dana4Liberty) can see their posts

Anne Kats @anneanon1
05 October, 12:11
In response Liberty Bell to her Publication
Hi my sweet LIBERTY Bell I was so surprised to see you here I hope all is good 😊 have missed you I have a surprise for you https://youtu.be/P5pSP3CxU... 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼
Hold The LINE - YouTube

HOLD THE LINE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rain Man @RainMan
07 March, 12:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I need a clear night from Colorado to capture superzoom camera shots from Nikon P900

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
07 March, 05:11

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
07 March, 02:53

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 March, 01:57
So how much did you say the Man in the Moon gets paid to maintain it?

Just wondering how many it takes.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
07 March, 01:32
Good morning AU family!
💛
7/3/2023
= 17

Rise and Shine!

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
07 March, 01:30
It looks like the lunar circle has turned to the left. Maybe I'm mistaken.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
07 March, 01:24

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
07 March, 12:36
👑 Chief Cornerstone 👑
🔥 Codename Seventeen 🔥

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
06 March, 11:10
Please pray for my best friend of 45 years. Not tonight friend. You are strong. You can beat this cancer diagnosis. I know you can. Please fight it with all your strength.
🙏🙏🙏

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
06 March, 10:17
What's this @administrator ? 1st time seeing it

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 March, 12:57
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Good catch I didn't see it

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
07 March, 01:05
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
The ‘E’ means the post has been edited.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
06 March, 09:46
Can Sony and Canon attach to your telescope?

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
06 March, 09:15

Ange Love @LoveM
06 March, 09:12
Special🥰Feeling it✨❤️✨

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
06 March, 08:41
I always see Oliver's face when you share the moon pics, I see his face..sunglasses and all.;-)😎💛
I will think on this one, VK. 👍🌟

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
06 March, 08:32 (E)
😊 Waning Gibbous in Taurus....
https://www.moongiant.com/...

Dottie French @DotOn777
06 March, 09:29
In response jeanie 333 to her Publication
Born Taurus on a First Quarter Moon

A First Quarter Moon is when the Moon is 50% illuminated between the Waxing Crescent and Waxing Gibbous. The days before and after this phase, the Moon grows brighter each day until the Full Moon. Like the New Moon and Full Moon, a First Quarter Moon happens at a very specific time and day, making being born on a First Quarter not as common as the other phases that last several days at a time.

As an individual born under the First Quarter Moon, you have never doubted that you are the protagonist of your own life. You are a person of action who loves a good challenge - the more difficult a challenge is, the more excited you get, and the better you perform. You want to achieve things, not necessarily for the sense of accomplishment or to be praised by others, but simply because you cannot fathom any other way of living.

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
07 March, 06:03
In response jeanie 333 to her Publication
WAXING GIBBOUS IN TAURUS

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
06 March, 08:20 (E)
496h 7m delta from last 'tonight's moon' post on Twitter.
Last drop # = 4966
?
https://anonup.com/thread/...

MrG Productions @GProductions
06 March, 08:14

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
06 March, 07:50
Goodnight VK. 😎😘

Ashas Ashes @AshesToAshas
06 March, 07:49
Purim moon

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
06 March, 07:48 (E)
Clouded over..rain, ice and snow here...Thanks for posting photos

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
06 March, 07:47
The man on that moon resembles George Washington! 😐

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
06 March, 08:32
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
And here I thought that was micky mouse after all NASA and Walt Disney were partners

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
06 March, 07:37
Last full moon of the year.
Next full moon 4.6 @ 12:34am ET.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
07 March, 12:03
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Time for SonRise~

😇🙏💗

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
06 March, 07:32
what is [E] after date? haven’t seen that before.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
06 March, 07:23
Wen mewn
😁

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
06 March, 07:26
Hi VK.

From the Old Farmers Almanac —

“Specifically, March's full Worm Moon reaches peak illumination at 7:42 A.M. ET on Tuesday, March 7, 2023.”

https://www.almanac.com/co...

Caps = 33.
TS = 7:05 PM > 12.

Oct 30, 2017 12:26:53 AM EDT
Anonymous
Military Intelligence ref above is the absolute biggest inside drop this board will ever receive.
Now think about why Antifa plays right into the plan? Always ahead. Good guys are winning.

VK on Twitter @ 10:34 AM ET this morning:

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
06 March, 08:13
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
👍😄💥🔥💗

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
06 March, 07:19
Worm moon

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
06 March, 07:18
That is a really good picture

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
06 March, 07:17

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 March, 08:04
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
🤣😂🤩