Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 March, 10:50
Good Morning Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
06 March, 12:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I buy every pre-1930 medical book I come across, especially homeopathic ones. I also have two different Rife machines. I stopped trusting the western medical profession in 1990 when my father died unnecessarily from cancer. I was young and just starting my path down holistic therapies, but I didn't know enough and it predated the internet. I could have saved him with the knowledge I've gained since then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
You sound a little like me. My Mom was killed by the medical industry in 1986. Wish I would have had more time and known what I know now, but she died within a month. I then had issues and doctors could not help, went to the library and one book later I was on the road to recovery in two days.
02:52 PM - Mar 06, 2023
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Catadelle in this post can reply
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
06 March, 03:30
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
I'm sorry about your mother. I'm glad you were able to heal yourself. I believe we all have the ability when it comes to ailments/diseases.

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
06 March, 03:42
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
After a catastrophe in my life 20+ years ago I am praying for med beds, meanwhile doing what I can to stay here.