Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
05 March, 10:27
A study shows chemotherapy doesn't work 97% of the time...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
Great post anon! How many of us have lost just as many to cancer treatments as we have to covid jabs and political wars. And religion preaches this to be 'normal and the way of God'. Whose god would that be?! Give anything to have my mom back from the cancer bastards. She is still my best friend. Hope she gets a new suit soon!
10:52 AM - Mar 05, 2023
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Heavens_Words in this post can reply
Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
05 March, 06:25
In response Catherine Smith to her Publication
Oh yes, it's so angering how many people we have lost to cancer! I have 2 male friends right now who have cancer and I've begged them both not to get chemo because I've known for years and seen with my own eyes that chemo doesn't work. Chemo destroys the immune system and so the body cannot fight the cancer. Most people die from chemo and not the cancer, and the oncologists know that! But the oncologists just say, "Well we tried our best, but the cancer finally took over," blah blah blah, as they pocket TONS OF MONEY off of our loved ones!!! PURE EVIL. The only way to fight cancer in practically all cases is to aggressively build up the immune system so it can fight! All holistic and naturopathic doctors know this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
05 March, 07:07
This is not a hoax.
Takes about three weeks to get the body into an alkyline state.

Mark had lymphatic cancer and doctors said no hope.
They were going to remove his lymph nodes.
He didn't want to "be a gimp" in his own words, so he went there.
Didn't take long and he is alive today/ and well I might add.
Back working as supervision on the construction of a new gold mine in Canada.

Cost about $6K I think.
Contact them for more info.
If you have more questions, I can try to answer them.
Laetrile (Amagdalyn) (Vitamin B17) is illegal in western Countries, but not in Mexico.
Big pharma and the FDA made it so for obvious reasons.
Cancer worldwide is a trillion dollar a year industry

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
05 March, 11:28
Tell them to go to NIH website at type Ivermectin and cancer in search box. Maybe they’ll believe then. 🙏🏻