Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
A study shows chemotherapy doesn't work 97% of the time...
10:27 AM - Mar 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
08 March, 03:37
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
EVERYONE should watch this!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
05 March, 11:24
All those more sickmakers are Evil the Devil. Thanks for your story.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
05 March, 06:13
My husband did chemo from 8:30 AM-3:30 PM every 3rd Monday. It cost just under $13,000 each time - the next day my husband had to go in and get a white blood cell shot, again just under $13,000 each time. If your white blood cells lower to much they could not do the chemo the next time. If the Oncologist stopped by & said hello we would be billed $50 the insurance would be billed $350.00. My husband's chemo was from April 2013 til November 2013. He was told he was cancer free. My husband had a port in. We decided to leave it in. The port had to be flushed every month. He had to make some trips for his company *one which he ran the torch in Sochi, Russia/2014* when he back to the US he had his port cleaned & they ran some test*his cancer never went away. My husband then went to the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota. They were going to do a stem-cell transplant. My husband had his 1st treatment of 6 days of round the clock chemo-24/7. My husband did not make it to round 2.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
05 March, 09:45
In response connie wright to her Publication
🙏🙏❤🇨🇦

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
05 March, 09:45
In response connie wright to her Publication
That is so wrong connie! I’ve suspected this for years while people around me were chemo treated, depleted of funds and health, then passed on. It was always those treatments that harmed. I spoke up and was brutally vilified. They cannot lose this golden goose, but they will lose it because we will finally tear it all down. My best friend was killed by them and I never forgave them, not that they care. God bless you connie.

Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
05 March, 10:52
Great post anon! How many of us have lost just as many to cancer treatments as we have to covid jabs and political wars. And religion preaches this to be 'normal and the way of God'. Whose god would that be?! Give anything to have my mom back from the cancer bastards. She is still my best friend. Hope she gets a new suit soon!

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
05 March, 06:25
In response Catherine Smith to her Publication
Oh yes, it's so angering how many people we have lost to cancer! I have 2 male friends right now who have cancer and I've begged them both not to get chemo because I've known for years and seen with my own eyes that chemo doesn't work. Chemo destroys the immune system and so the body cannot fight the cancer. Most people die from chemo and not the cancer, and the oncologists know that! But the oncologists just say, "Well we tried our best, but the cancer finally took over," blah blah blah, as they pocket TONS OF MONEY off of our loved ones!!! PURE EVIL. The only way to fight cancer in practically all cases is to aggressively build up the immune system so it can fight! All holistic and naturopathic doctors know this!