Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
08 February, 08:32
‼️When Trump got into office and hit the ground running and set up the EOs pertaining to human trafficking do you think he and the Military waited until now to take the main Cabal players out? Why do you think Q has a 6th sense for telling the future events? Leaked info is part of the plan. The timeline for the awakening. Everything on the list declared executed, arrested or on house arrest has already happened. Why do you think Castle Rock needed to be done? Because this is the plan to awaken everyone, to avoid civil if not global war, and ease people into the reality of where our countr

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shawnee Feather @Shawnee_Feather
08 February, 09:25
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
It does amaze me that people think Trump would wait 4 days after he is out of office to bring kids out of a basement in the WH. for? Optics? I do agree many we see are doubles. Some are real working towards saving themselves, and some are working toward saving their Reps when we hang them. I do have a problem with this 'downtime' when more could be getting done while we wait for dummies to wake up. Unfortunately, it only hurts everyone already woke and on his side. Soooooo much disinfo floating around as fact right now. People should stop believing every little thing you see and hear!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
08 February, 09:56
In response Shawnee Feather to his Publication
My problem is that I think I wake people up and then they see something on the news (which I tell them not to watch) and they go back to the same thinking. Its hard but I guess its why we were chosen. We see things more clearly for whatever reason and we're strong enough to deal with things while we wait. Maybe it was meant to be that way as some are not fully ready.

Shawnee Feather @Shawnee_Feather
08 February, 10:18
In response Lighthouse 1699 to her Publication
I have the same issue with my spouse.... but thats not what Im talking about. Its US! The woke! The Patriots! Qs Army... sometimes we get so desperate for SOMETHING to be happening, we believe every damn thing posted. No matter where it comes from {{coughbeforeitsnewscough}} .. and forcing 'numbers' to fit a decode. Hell if I tried I could make ANY number work to fit what Im thinking. But some demand what they think is fact.. and its not. Just a bad interpretation of some post or video etc. Then it spreads like wildfire and we all get caught out there looking like fools! ps.. ive done it too.

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
I would think they expected this to happen. We all need to wake up and not be so ready to jump to conclusions. All part of the process I guess of waking up. But on the other hand...it also sparks ideas which we want to see. Its about discernment and learning to think for ourselves. I know when something happens or doesn't happen that I was expecting, it makes me more cautious about expectations...and just trying to trust the plan more now...faith in something bigger than us. Its really an amazing psycholohical excercise they put in please...if you think about it. My brain is definitely w
10:46 AM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Shawnee Feather to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ginie1699 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lighthouse 1699, click on at the bottom under it