Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
‼️When Trump got into office and hit the ground running and set up the EOs pertaining to human trafficking do you think he and the Military waited until now to take the main Cabal players out? Why do you think Q has a 6th sense for telling the future events? Leaked info is part of the plan. The timeline for the awakening. Everything on the list declared executed, arrested or on house arrest has already happened. Why do you think Castle Rock needed to be done? Because this is the plan to awaken everyone, to avoid civil if not global war, and ease people into the reality of where our countr
08:32 AM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Lisa Rap @ladyleees
08 February, 09:58
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
9/11 Indictments finally came out Friday..the big drop....along with Voter fraud.. https://www.facebook.com/D...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shawnee Feather @Shawnee_Feather
08 February, 09:25
It does amaze me that people think Trump would wait 4 days after he is out of office to bring kids out of a basement in the WH. for? Optics? I do agree many we see are doubles. Some are real working towards saving themselves, and some are working toward saving their Reps when we hang them. I do have a problem with this 'downtime' when more could be getting done while we wait for dummies to wake up. Unfortunately, it only hurts everyone already woke and on his side. Soooooo much disinfo floating around as fact right now. People should stop believing every little thing you see and hear!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
08 February, 09:56
In response Shawnee Feather to his Publication
My problem is that I think I wake people up and then they see something on the news (which I tell them not to watch) and they go back to the same thinking. Its hard but I guess its why we were chosen. We see things more clearly for whatever reason and we're strong enough to deal with things while we wait. Maybe it was meant to be that way as some are not fully ready.

Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
08 February, 08:33
country and world was going. This was all done clandestine ops. In 2017 Trump had every major head of countries acknowledging him as the leader. This is all a movie. They already wrote the script that is why Q is Q. To allow us all to do our own research, come to our own conclusions and hopefully be awake when all is revealed. Have Faith! Remember that this is Great Awakening! Trust - SABMYK is with us 🔷❤️

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
08 February, 08:36
Trusting. No one here believes me, but they see that I'm calm. I think it helps them also trust that something will happen to save our world. We need all the help we can get. I just want peace.