Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 March, 06:31
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Humans need functioning beautiful places to live. Relocating while tearing down the old poisoned cities & build them back like new cities…I could go for something like that. But I think ANONS are going to need proof & be involved in the process to believe & make sure it is ALL in good faith.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

amerIcan4orever @amerIcan4orever
04 March, 12:14
NWO Smart Cities/15 minute City Vs Trump Freedom Cities.
If we are supposed to look at everything from all angles and all possibilities, here are a couple of ways of seeing what is happening.
1. Since we know from what the NWO says in many different interviews and books, smart cities/15 minute cities lead to total control and depopulation for the masses. If we base Trumps' freedom cities on the same level, then freedom cities are bad for us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amerIcan4orever @amerIcan4orever
04 March, 12:15
In response amerIcan4orever to her Publication
2. Or if we follow the way things have turned out in certain areas (future proves past) even though the things Trump said seemed doubtful or bad at the time, we can now see how they have helped our cause. Maybe Trump knows that smart cities/15 minute cities seem really appealing to some people who prefer city living to rural living and also to be a prosperous country we must have some cities that are hubs of commerce. What if he (Trump) puts an available option out there that would give the benefits of a smart city/15 minute city, but it includes the freedom aspects with checks and balances in order to keep it Free. I'm not saying this is what is happening, I'm just postulating that it could be what is happening. As always do your own research .

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
03 March, 08:55
Ummmmm, that's a Hell2theNo for me. They're one and the same as far as I'm concerned. I don't give a fook who is offering this, rather they label it "freedom Cities", "15 minute Cites" "Smart Cities".
I hope this is only optics to help wake the sleepers.... My spidey senses are skeptic to say the least. There is a point where I will no longer go along just to get along, and I sure as heck will NOT be going to any "Freedom City" regardless .... I often ask myself - Are we slowly walking ourselves into a boxcar, a different boxcar, but still a boxcar just the same???

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
03 March, 07:59
One word…. Ya know what it is?!

OPTICS.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
03 March, 07:57
Maybe this is to expose these smart cities?
Or maybe it’s the other end of the spectrum. Technology is a tool, it’s who programmed and owns the AI that is in control of that tech

Everything exists in polarity in this realm.
What ever exists, the opposite of it also exists..

Just some points to keep in mind.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
03 March, 07:53
Yeah I'm out too. Imma country girl. Neighbors up my butt is not my thing. They need to be at least 3 acres away.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
03 March, 11:50
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
i'm there w/you. NO desire for more urban development/big city cr@p. give me the Sea and the forest. this could be for exposure of smart cities - it could be a MIRROR tactic in effect. could also be part of that alleged experience T and this plan is creating for those going to their own place after this solar/sky/cosmic/getthefuchouttathedome event. me? i'm going Home!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
03 March, 07:31
That's what they do they label them the opposite of what they actually are or some nice and cuddly name...Like The Affordable Care Act...The Clinton Foundation...Planned Parenthood...The Federal Reserve...Smart Cities = Concentration camps...Guess what the name over the entrance was translated to: "Work sets you free" So, yes, if you agree to live in a Smart city guess what? You're stupid and you probably got vaccinated just saying!