Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
Ummmmm, that's a Hell2theNo for me. They're one and the same as far as I'm concerned. I don't give a fook who is offering this, rather they label it "freedom Cities", "15 minute Cites" "Smart Cities".
I hope this is only optics to help wake the sleepers.... My spidey senses are skeptic to say the least. There is a point where I will no longer go along just to get along, and I sure as heck will NOT be going to any "Freedom City" regardless .... I often ask myself - Are we slowly walking ourselves into a boxcar, a different boxcar, but still a boxcar just the same???
08:55 PM - Mar 03, 2023
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pndlumswings in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
03 March, 09:13
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I think about this often... It's how they have rolled for years, why would they change tactics now? I'm extremely leery of everything these days and you are 100% correct as far as I'm concerned... we MUST always look at every angle in this shiteshow. We MUST always consider every possible scenario and every possible outcome, including being fooking fooled again... Are we really as smart as we think? Can we really outwit those who have played this game for eons. Our trusting naivety and bloated ego is what has gotten and kept us in this mess, and I be damn after these past few years I will go back to that mind-set. Hell, someone famous once said "Trust but verify" . I say "Verify first, and maybe then I'll trust you"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396