Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
27 February, 06:04 (E)
I HAVE NOT BEEN ON HERE MUCH LATELY. MY EMOTIONS ARE ALL SCATTERED. TOMORROW MY DAUGHTER GOES IN FOR PRE-OP AND WEDNESDAY MORNING WE HAVE TO BE AT THE HOSPITAL AT 5:30AM FOR HER HEART CATH AND AIRWAYS. EVERY TIME SHE HAS HAD TO HAVE SURGERY (3 TIMES ) I KEEP ASKING GOD WHY HAS SHE HAD TO ENDURE SO MUCH IN HER LIFE. SHE IS MY BEAUTIFUL BLESSING. PLEASE KEEP HER IN YOUR PRAYERS. I WANT A MED BED FOR HER RIGHT NOW. PLEASE HELP DEAR LORD πŸ™πŸ» HELP @VincentKennedy Tank_Ultra_Patriot @DanUSCG @doqholliday and EVERYONE.. PLEASE GET IN CONTACT WITH THE HIGHEST RANKING OFFICIALS πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
Riley was actually taken by ambulance on Tuesday because her oxygen level was so low, and her heart rate was severely high. We have not had the heart cath done yet. We have been in the hospital since Tuesday. I’m sorry I haven’t gotten back with anyone, I haven’t been on my phone, my priority is my daughter. Thank you my Patriot family for all your prayers. Please keep them coming, as Riley is still in the PICU and not sure at this point when we will be going home. The stress is overwhelming worrying about her and having to leave everyday for an hour to drive home and let the dogs out. When I said you all are my only family I mean it πŸ’― times over. We have ZERO help. Thank you all again, I will get to you as soon as I can. I LOVE YOU ALL WITH ALL MY HEART! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ
08:23 PM - Mar 02, 2023 (E)
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
06 March, 09:51
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
04 March, 09:54
Speak to Riley's body to do what it should be doing but isn't, in Jesus name...and command it.

Paul Bruton @DrB
03 March, 07:33
πŸ™πŸ’•

Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
03 March, 05:22

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
03 March, 05:04
The Lord is with you and Riley always doing everything to care for you both. What we see with eyes is not the whole story. He is with you every second in His Divine MercyπŸ™

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
03 March, 04:56
Praying praying praying for Riley! Jesus surround her with your HEALING LOVE until she is healed!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 March, 04:55
Praying

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
03 March, 04:54
Praying for you guys. πŸ™

Every Time @soTELLme533
03 March, 04:53
Love you, too Mary Beth. Prays for Riley. May God please intervene and save her, bring her back to whole and perfect health. We humbly ask for a miracle for Riley!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 March, 04:52
πŸ™ Dear God Almighty please continue to bless and protect Riley Kathryn and her mom. Please give them both guidance, strength, comfort, peace of mind, love, support and restored health. I humbly ask that You will dazzle them and those around them with Your miracles for Riley Kathryn. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray. Amen

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 March, 10:02
Lord Jesus we come together in prayer for Riley. We humbly ask for your miraculous healing of this beloved daughter. Heal her heart and restore her to full health. Provide help for this mother, and surround her with your comfort and peace. In Jesus Name Amen πŸ™

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
03 March, 09:57
praying miracles for Riley, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
03 March, 09:51
I live in Central Pa, if I can help in any way. Praying for you and your precious girl.πŸ’•

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 March, 09:49
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
03 March, 09:29
Continued prayers for both of you. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
I'm not sure what state you're in, but if you're near central Ohio, I'm happy to help with your dogs, meals, and laundry.

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
03 March, 09:25
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈLove and prayers for the both of you.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 March, 09:24
Lifting both you and Riley in prayer.
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
03 March, 09:23
Prayers for you and Riley. May the Lord ease her symptoms and restore her heart and lungs so she can be released. Prayers for you fren that God eases your stress. β€οΈπŸ™

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 March, 09:09
I am praying for Riley πŸ™πŸ’œ

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
03 March, 08:58
praying for Riley πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
03 March, 08:56
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
03 March, 07:53
Prayers to you and Riley! May God bless and protect her!

WWG1WGA Digitalsoldiers @Gatekeeper
03 March, 07:39
Prayers in the Almighty name of Jesus for Riley, place your hands upon Her Jesus and as it is written She Shall be Healed. Amen

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
02 March, 10:31
praying for you both Mary Beth
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

America First @AmericaFirst17
02 March, 10:17
Lifting your daughter, Riley, up in prayers of healing. πŸ™

Read some scriptures in Psalms over her on a daily basis.

Ocean light @sarcasmfan
02 March, 10:08
she will live because she is surrounded by LOVE

Ocean light @sarcasmfan
03 March, 08:13
In response Ocean light to her Publication
If you let people know what state/town you live in, Patriots will step in to walk you dogs, feed them; so you can stay with your daughter. I took care of so many pets in my lifetime, and, sometimes when my neighbors/friends had emergencies, they knew they could call me to get their pet out/fed. You are not alone. We, Patriots, are all around you.

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
02 March, 09:46
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I am Keri @Lionessheart
02 March, 09:37
Praying for both of you ❀️

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
02 March, 09:21
We love you Mary Beth and your precious daughter. We are covering you both in prayer and sending you good vibes. You have a lot of family here that love and support you. Sending you πŸ’— and hugs.