Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
I HAVE NOT BEEN ON HERE MUCH LATELY. MY EMOTIONS ARE ALL SCATTERED. TOMORROW MY DAUGHTER GOES IN FOR PRE-OP AND WEDNESDAY MORNING WE HAVE TO BE AT THE HOSPITAL AT 5:30AM FOR HER HEART CATH AND AIRWAYS. EVERY TIME SHE HAS HAD TO HAVE SURGERY (3 TIMES ) I KEEP ASKING GOD WHY HAS SHE HAD TO ENDURE SO MUCH IN HER LIFE. SHE IS MY BEAUTIFUL BLESSING. PLEASE KEEP HER IN YOUR PRAYERS. I WANT A MED BED FOR HER RIGHT NOW. PLEASE HELP DEAR LORD 🙏🏻 HELP @VincentKennedy Tank_Ultra_Patriot @DanUSCG @doqholliday and EVERYONE.. PLEASE GET IN CONTACT WITH THE HIGHEST RANKING OFFICIALS 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
06:04 PM - Feb 27, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
05 March, 05:42
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
05 March, 07:31
Many PRAYERS - May Gods hands comfort and heal... I am not sure but I heard there was a MED BED center in either Fort Lauderdale or Lauderdale by the Sea Florida. If I find a source I will let you know - maybe others can start looking too - there has to be one somewhere. PRAYERS !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 March, 12:05
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Please let me know if you find out for sure. 🙏🏻 thank you!

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
05 March, 07:09
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Someone had shared this link I am unsure of validity
https://www.teslabiohealin...

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 March, 07:09
🙏🙏🙏

Red 55S @Red55S
03 March, 12:41
💫Breath in the blessings of the Almighty Father. Amen. 🙏

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
02 March, 10:36
I wish i had the money to buy some med beds so i could share them with you and others. I feel for you and Pray for you, for God to give your Daughter a Big Boost in her immune system to fight the disease. In Jesus name I ask and Pray, Amen. ❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤😥

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
02 March, 08:59
🙏🙏🙏💕

02 March, 08:23 (E)
Riley was actually taken by ambulance on Tuesday because her oxygen level was so low, and her heart rate was severely high. We have not had the heart cath done yet. We have been in the hospital since Tuesday. I’m sorry I haven’t gotten back with anyone, I haven’t been on my phone, my priority is my daughter. Thank you my Patriot family for all your prayers. Please keep them coming, as Riley is still in the PICU and not sure at this point when we will be going home. The stress is overwhelming worrying about her and having to leave everyday for an hour to drive home and let the dogs out. When I said you all are my only family I mean it 💯 times over. We have ZERO help. Thank you all again, I will get to you as soon as I can. I LOVE YOU ALL WITH ALL MY HEART! 🙏🏻❤️

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
04 March, 09:54
Speak to Riley's body to do what it should be doing but isn't, in Jesus name...and command it.

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
06 March, 09:51
🙏🙏🙏

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
02 March, 11:27
🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
02 March, 11:15
💚🙏💚

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
02 March, 09:55
🙏🏻

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
01 March, 06:49
🙏💓🙏

Love Life @FullwithHope
01 March, 05:38
🙏💗🙏

Crazy Plant Llama @beefNcheese
01 March, 04:42
🙏🙏🙏🙌

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
01 March, 03:07
🙏🙏🙏

Fanof Freedom2 @FanofFreedom2
01 March, 02:41
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Law & Physics @physics171
01 March, 02:31
🙏💜
Thinking of healing vibrations, safe process.
Blessings.
Much love

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 March, 02:22
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 prayers

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
01 March, 01:18
🙏

suZy Connolly @suZq14
01 March, 12:40
Sending love and healing prayers to you and your daughter.

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
01 March, 11:51
Praying now, Mary Beth.

Deborah Hunt @Qbee63
01 March, 10:53
God bless her and heal her! God give you courage and strength sister! We are here for you!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 March, 10:15
Prayers for you and your precious hun, are you able to let us know?
Father God we many here humbly ask for a positive outcome and healing for our frens daughter. You know the need, Lord and our hearts. In the Blood of Jesus Thank you Father.

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
01 March, 10:14
Praying for your daughter. 🙏

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
01 March, 09:28
❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
01 March, 08:51
Prayers for your daughter...hoping all goes well and she makes a full recovery ❤️🙏❤️

Whimma Texas @Whimma
01 March, 07:07
Heavenly Father, please watch over this precious and wonderfully made daughter during this surgery. Please help the surgeons and medical team to have steady and competent hands and the guidance of the Holy Spirit during this surgery. Please help her to have a successful recovery and please help to ease her pain. In Jesus's name we pray 🙏 Amen

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
01 March, 06:56
Praying for You and Your Daughter!

connie wright @cowri
01 March, 05:14
🙏🙏🙏

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
01 March, 04:28
💚🌟💚