Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
Looking for people would would like to do a get-together in North Georgia for a Patriot Meet Up? Anyone interested???💛

It's in the mountains, lakes nearby, Smoky Mountains, Slay the Dragon, Hiking trails, camping, Waterfalls.

What say you?
06:56 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
03 March, 08:59
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I would have love to meet you all but unfortunately I'm on an Island far away..☹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 March, 09:43
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
You can come in Spirit!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 March, 10:54 (E)
Looking at June 11th-15th or June 25th-28th, choosing one day for the Event at the Fairgrounds Music Hall. I suppose we could pick one day there, and the rest could be freedom to explore.

So far, June 11th is a Sunday, that could work. People could come in on Sunday, except it will be busy Saturday night since Travis Tritt is playing at the fairgrounds music hall on June 10th 7pm.

But it could work for the 12th for the day, I just am not happy with the numbers is all. Hmmmm.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

05 March, 05:31
Most likely in October, so we can fundraise and get speakers!!!

02 March, 10:24 (E)
Won't be able to do the Fairgrounds on June 17-24th. Electricians have the building. However there is an outside smaller place with Hamilton Gardens that could work, plenty of parking and Hiking trails. I will have to give the a call tomorrow and check it out.

Jody Donohue @Jody
02 March, 10:23
Canada seems so very far in this moment. 🙏❤️

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
02 March, 10:41
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
We could always do this in Canada, I would be game for it.

02 March, 10:22
May 19th is Beach Boys in N Georgia Fairgrounds

02 March, 10:21

02 March, 10:19 (E)
North Georgia Fairgrounds is located in Hiawassee, GA

Helen GA is about 30 minutes from the fairgrounds and South. (17 miles but windy roads)

https://hotelguides.com/ge...

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 March, 10:18
I say dang I wish I was closer...😣 I would LOVE to 💓

Luigi Carini @Luigicarini
02 March, 10:06
Yes.... I shall be in Sewanee TN anyway. Let us know details.

02 March, 10:04
June 16: Fresh Veggies Day, National Fudge Day, National Career Nurse Assistants Day
June 17: Eat Your Vegetables Day, National Apple Strudel Day, Global Garbage Man Day, National Flip Flop Day* (third Friday)
June 18: International Picnic Day, National Go Fishing Day, National Splurge Day, International Sushi Day
June 19: Juneteenth, Father's Day, National Watch Day, National Martini Day, World Sauntering Day, National Turkey Lovers' Day* (third Sunday)

02 March, 09:56 (E)
What about June 16, 17, 18, 19??? for this Meet Up???

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 March, 09:55
Sounds great !! I can't do July 4th though. I'm in SC so it's doable🇺🇸

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
02 March, 09:21
This is a fantastic idea. I am in. I am in west Ga. Not far at all. Once ya get on the other side of Atl, it's a beautiful ride

02 March, 09:26
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Excellent!!!😎

The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 March, 09:10
What a great idea - July 4th? If the timing works out, I'm in! Coming from NC.

02 March, 09:28
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Still working on a date and time, but this is a possibility, to keep with the Q BBQ out West. I am not sure though on the Music Hall ability then though. I will have to call!

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
02 March, 08:44
Sign me up coach, I wanta play.
I'm in, GA is good for me in NC.

02 March, 08:55
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Excellent!!!😎

02 March, 08:16
Anyone have some suggestions on when we should have this MeetUp?

July 4th? And make this an event to perpetuate every year here?

Any other dates, sooner, later in the fall? Keep in mind it can get cold here for camping out if we do things later and July 4th, gets booked up quickly.💛

arba happihr @arba
02 March, 08:24
I love to cook.
Where would this be held.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
02 March, 08:08
Do you have an Anon Island? 🙏🏻✨❤️💯👍😉 Debt Cancellation? 😉

02 March, 08:17
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
I don't, but it would be a great topic, that and Sovereignty at this MeetUp!💛

arba happihr @arba
02 March, 08:17
I wish I did
How much easier would life be.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
02 March, 08:07
I wish Brother! Maybe soon! 🙏🏻✨

02 March, 08:09
WE haven't set a date yet, so maybe perhaps!!! 💛

02 March, 07:58

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
02 March, 07:51
If it's after back surgery, I'm in.

02 March, 07:54
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
No date set yet, I was wondering what dates might be good for people, maybe just Fourth of July?

American Girl @Americangirl
02 March, 07:51
I think that would be a wonderful day 😊

02 March, 07:54
In response American Girl to her Publication
We might make this a week thing, so if people come, they can stay and do many things in the area and then do a big something the last day or something?

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
02 March, 07:42
I'm in the South for now. Let me know when and where. I'm around for a couple of months.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 March, 07:41
I will ask The Father, see what He puts together and if He makes a way, I am willing to follow. 🙏💗

02 March, 07:41
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Excellent!!!😎

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

02 March, 07:31
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Maybe a few hours. But it is a beautiful drive here!!!😎

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

EagleEyeTea UP# @EagleEyeTea
02 March, 07:27
I'm in the area and would like to join in.

02 March, 07:32
In response EagleEyeTea UP# to her Publication
Excellent!!!😎

Judy Link @Jlink333
02 March, 07:22
I’d be in if I lived there. Sounds like an awesome place to be!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 March, 07:22
You know we have the music hall at the fair grounds, sure wish we could have one of the Wake America events with all those White Hat speakers, Flynn, Ward, etc!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

02 March, 07:23
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
There is a possibility if we plan correctly, I know some people, perhaps if we can get the interest large enough, the hall is $3,000 per day though

02 March, 07:24
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I am not keen on Ward though, but Flynn, Trump Jr, and some other would be cool!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 March, 07:18 (E)
I am near SHIT HOLE ILLUMINATI hotspot Albany Ga. like my grandaddy said THIS part ain't Ga. lol HATED that fkn town, IRONICALLY some bad ass patriots also hail from there, keepers those ones.

02 March, 07:21
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
The more, the merrier!!!

With enough interested we can start coming up with a time and date for it! Plenty of free camping, pay camping, and large & small hotels and motels around. 💛

If venue gets big enough and we need a place, North Georgia Fairgrounds or nearby might be an option, although the stage is about $3,000 per day.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
02 March, 07:15
I'm in Florida.....Road Trip!!!?

02 March, 07:16
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Less than 24 hour drive up!!!😎