Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
02 March, 06:56
Looking for people would would like to do a get-together in North Georgia for a Patriot Meet Up? Anyone interested???💛

It's in the mountains, lakes nearby, Smoky Mountains, Slay the Dragon, Hiking trails, camping, Waterfalls.

What say you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
I am near SHIT HOLE ILLUMINATI hotspot Albany Ga. like my grandaddy said THIS part ain't Ga. lol HATED that fkn town, IRONICALLY some bad ass patriots also hail from there, keepers those ones.
07:18 PM - Mar 02, 2023 (E)
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
02 March, 07:21
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
The more, the merrier!!!

With enough interested we can start coming up with a time and date for it! Plenty of free camping, pay camping, and large & small hotels and motels around. 💛

If venue gets big enough and we need a place, North Georgia Fairgrounds or nearby might be an option, although the stage is about $3,000 per day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 March, 07:24
Well I do have friends and kin up there, that moved from south ga.

02 March, 07:25
We should do it southern style. GOOD ol cookout.