Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
02 March, 01:06
It's like every American doctor doesn't know squat about parasite cleansing. I've never had one talk to me about it at all. And I went thru chemo years ago. Did they just not include that in their training?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
02 March, 01:28
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
The only parasite information you are taught is in relation to travelling abroad. My wife is a doctor she is having to scrape together information from older medical textbooks on her own.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
02 March, 01:33
In response Asino D'oro to his Publication
My doc is digging through old medical books (1800s stuff) looking for ideas to help me.

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
Its not easy. The medical system has been gutted of any real information for decades. It would be great if we could find a pre-rockefeller medical text with all of the herbal knowledge still in it.
03:56 PM - Mar 02, 2023
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
Only people mentioned by thegoldenass in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Asino D'oro, click on at the bottom under it