Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
02 March, 01:06
It's like every American doctor doesn't know squat about parasite cleansing. I've never had one talk to me about it at all. And I went thru chemo years ago. Did they just not include that in their training?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
02 March, 01:28
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
The only parasite information you are taught is in relation to travelling abroad. My wife is a doctor she is having to scrape together information from older medical textbooks on her own.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
My doc is digging through old medical books (1800s stuff) looking for ideas to help me.
01:33 PM - Mar 02, 2023
In response Asino D'oro to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LilCajunDeer in this post can reply
Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
02 March, 03:56
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
Its not easy. The medical system has been gutted of any real information for decades. It would be great if we could find a pre-rockefeller medical text with all of the herbal knowledge still in it.