Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
It's like every American doctor doesn't know squat about parasite cleansing. I've never had one talk to me about it at all. And I went thru chemo years ago. Did they just not include that in their training?
01:06 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
02 March, 02:45
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
PARASITES - The Root of All Disease

https://youtu.be/5mqibcHPy...
Parasites - The root of all disease - YouTube

In my search for health I found to root cause for all disease and the cure. I am seeing many cured as they are pursuing this route. Only natural no drugs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
02 March, 01:39
I’ve got a rare gem of a doc that is helping me find a way to rid myself of whatever has been invading/infesting/feeding off of me for God knows how long.

They are FOOKED.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
02 March, 01:28
The only parasite information you are taught is in relation to travelling abroad. My wife is a doctor she is having to scrape together information from older medical textbooks on her own.

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
02 March, 01:33
In response Asino D'oro to his Publication
My doc is digging through old medical books (1800s stuff) looking for ideas to help me.

Law & Physics @physics171
02 March, 01:22

The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 March, 01:11
They purposely were not taught.

Dottie French @DotOn777
02 March, 01:29
In response The Real Me to her Publication
This seems to be the 'theme' for American doctors...there was no need to teach about parasite cleansing, because we were not a third-world country (at that time) with invading parasitic infections?

Interesting side note:

I worked at University of Michigan, Dept of Radiology, Academic Assistant in 2001...I supported many Foreign Medical Students that knew about these scourges and IMHO brought the best of the best from around the world to Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Teaching Hospitals pride themselves on keeping up the latest of the latest~but the Doctors who were set in their own methods and way of doing things do not, cannot not or refuse to change their views and/or practices.

**It is a dog-eat-dog world among physicians.