Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
02 March, 01:06
It's like every American doctor doesn't know squat about parasite cleansing. I've never had one talk to me about it at all. And I went thru chemo years ago. Did they just not include that in their training?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
02 March, 01:29
In response The Real Me to her Publication
This seems to be the 'theme' for American doctors...there was no need to teach about parasite cleansing, because we were not a third-world country (at that time) with invading parasitic infections?

Interesting side note:

I worked at University of Michigan, Dept of Radiology, Academic Assistant in 2001...I supported many Foreign Medical Students that knew about these scourges and IMHO brought the best of the best from around the world to Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Teaching Hospitals pride themselves on keeping up the latest of the latest~but the Doctors who were set in their own methods and way of doing things do not, cannot not or refuse to change their views and/or practices.

**It is a dog-eat-dog world among physicians.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396