Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
02 March, 08:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
Make sure the baking soda is aluminum free. Bob’s Red Mill brand is aluminum free.
10:35 AM - Mar 02, 2023
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lightangel9 in this post can reply
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
02 March, 02:42
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
I can tell you I had reflux so bad that my sinus cavity felt like I was a fire breathing dragon and I would vomit. Since I found out about Red Mill baking soda and started drinking it daily...it has been like a miracle. Plus I know now that it is adjusting my Ph levels to an alkaline state...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
02 March, 03:18
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Awesome news!! I am going to start doing it on a regular basis. I have sinus issues too and there is nothing more annoying than that!!

Cancer grows in an acidic environment - it cannot grown in an akaline state. Good to know - they should be teaching EVERYONE that fact!! :)

Check out the link below. I found Dr. Morse recently he is a Naturopath and been practicing for 50+ years. He has so much free content on his site and youtube, rumble and social media. He is in FL and his mission is to help people heal, naturally, treating the root causes, not the symptoms.

Here's to your health and well being Patriot!! :) Thanks for your kind reply...... :)

https://drmorse.health/