Martin Geddes @martingeddes
People vicariously experience my travels via my "walk and snap" photo essays, and get a sense of me through my other amusing utterances. This is sustained over a long period, and in a shared context of war. There is a bond between the creator artist and the audience that grows over time. No AI can do this; it is an embodied activity. The comments on the photos about general life and feelings require the actual lived experience in a novel environment for which no training data set exists.

"All genuine creativity disturbs an AI's training data." — there is hope for us, even if self-aware AI comes into being.
06:04 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
01 March, 08:23
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Even when AI is installed in a walking body, it will not experience the physical sensations humans do... communicating online is a completely different 'experience' to that in the real world.

They would need fully functioning senses, taste, touch, smell, hearing, sight to be able to understand art of any sort.

They would need to be able to experience pain, both physical, and mental, to truly understand humanity, and communicate meaningfully with us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
01 March, 06:28
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
salt + warm water + self-aware AI = Sparking pile of burnt wiring. Maybe we should offer our new friends some refreshments? Sorry. Some of that pesky, real-life general experience peeking through again. 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396