Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
01 March, 06:04
People vicariously experience my travels via my "walk and snap" photo essays, and get a sense of me through my other amusing utterances. This is sustained over a long period, and in a shared context of war. There is a bond between the creator artist and the audience that grows over time. No AI can do this; it is an embodied activity. The comments on the photos about general life and feelings require the actual lived experience in a novel environment for which no training data set exists.

"All genuine creativity disturbs an AI's training data." — there is hope for us, even if self-aware AI comes into being.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
salt + warm water + self-aware AI = Sparking pile of burnt wiring. Maybe we should offer our new friends some refreshments? Sorry. Some of that pesky, real-life general experience peeking through again. 😁
06:28 AM - Mar 01, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CuriousForge1985 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tizzylish 1985, click on at the bottom under it