Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
TODAY MY BABY GIRL WAS TAKEN BY AMBULANCE TO OU CHILDREN HOSPITAL. HER OXYGEN WAS 78 AND HEART RATE ELEVATED AS WELL TO OVER 103. TOMORROW WAS/IS SUPPOSED TO BE HER HEART CATH, AT THIS POINT I HAVE NO CLUE IF THEY WILL DO IT OR NOT. WE ARE BEING MOVED TO THE PICU AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO KEEP ALL OF YOU, OUR ONLY FAMILY HERE UPDATED. PLEASE KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» @VincentKennedy Tank_Ultra_Patriot @DanUSCG
07:25 PM - Feb 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
04 March, 10:29
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Praying for your little girls healing and restoration.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J J Larr @3JJL
04 March, 10:19
πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
04 March, 09:54

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
04 March, 09:39
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’ž

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 March, 08:44
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ•Šβ€οΈπŸ™

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
01 March, 11:34
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
01 March, 09:35
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
01 March, 09:18
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
01 March, 09:13
Prayers lifted! God bless β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 March, 09:13
Praying for the Lord to hold your precious girl in His healing hands.. Please keep her safe. In Jesus name, Amen. Love and hugs sent your way. πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
01 March, 09:10
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
01 March, 09:03
Prayers for complete healing πŸ™

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
01 March, 10:17
May the Lord bless and keep you and your girl NOW and shine His face upon yall. amen.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
01 March, 09:12
God I pray that you would restore Mary Beth's daughters heart rate and oxygen levels to normal levels. I pray that she will be able to get the heart cath. Guide the doctor and nurses hands that are taking care of her. I pray that you would wrap your loving arms around Mary Beth. Help her to feel your mighty presence. I thank you that no weapon formed against Mary Beth or her family shall prosper. We thank you for your divine intervention in your precious name we pray.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
01 March, 04:08
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
01 March, 01:58
I'm so sorry you have to bear this burden, Know your family here at AU will be praying for your daughter's quick recovery.
πŸΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸΈ

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
01 March, 01:54
Prayers sent for your baby and you
πŸŒŸπŸ’–πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ’«

SincerelyYours FromTexas @SincerelyYoursFromTexas
28 February, 11:49
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
28 February, 11:42
πŸ™

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
28 February, 11:27 (E)
They do emergency Caths quite often. Praying she gets what she needs quickly and a full recovery

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
28 February, 11:18
πŸ™β€οΈ

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
28 February, 11:14
Oh my goodness girl I'm praying for you and your daughter!

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
28 February, 11:01

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
28 February, 11:01
Lord please protect and keep this family in your embrace. May your angels watch over them and guide the doctors and nurses.

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
28 February, 11:04
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
Amen

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
28 February, 11:00
Prayers πŸ™β™₯οΈπŸ™

ECM Arizona @EM5793
28 February, 10:57
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
28 February, 10:47
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Max Milian @Milian
28 February, 10:38
May god bless you and your family. I know what you are going through. You are not alone.

English Viking @Artist_
28 February, 10:37
πŸ™πŸ’—