Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
To everyone I was ever mean to- I apologize. I was in a place of pure torment the past few years.
β™₯πŸ™
08:52 AM - Feb 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
16 March, 02:53
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
We all show our frustrations in different ways, it’s been an arduous few years. Your passion and love for humanity shines through. Keep being you.

Btw, doing any photography lately? πŸ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 March, 02:56
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Thank you Patriot that means a lot. And no, I gave up everything for this. Every passion. Just Want to help finish this. It will be there when I'm done. Love you. ❀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
02 March, 03:42
I understand. We all have problems in our lives. Some are worse than others. I hope you're doing much better with whatever situation. Lauren you have been very kind to me and I thank you so much for sharing your decodes. I really enjoy them. WWG1WGA

02 March, 03:43
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
I love you forever Sis β™₯

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 February, 08:39
We got ya girl!
Nana's had your back since Angels pack in Twit wit.
We are all different and we all have different ways of navigating the path and dealing with the trials of life.

I worked in public service for yrs and one thing I learned was to not take it personal because you NEVER KNOW what that person. Might have been thr that day before they crossed your path!

I very rarely get angry because of remembering something someone much smarter than me told me a long time ago, "There is NO ONE on the planet that can actually make me mad, if I get mad it is because I CHOSE to get mad"

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 February, 08:14
That is a lovely gesture and I sincerely hope that all is forgiven - welcome home.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
28 February, 08:08
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈWe've all been there. God bless you. Hugs to you, my friend.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
28 February, 08:07
πŸ’―β€οΈ

Judy Link @Jlink333
28 February, 01:57
No judgement here, sister! You’ve helped me immensely and I’m eternally grateful!πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
28 February, 01:20
❀️❀️❀️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 February, 01:14
πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
28 February, 12:34
GrowthπŸ’–

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
28 February, 12:02
πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ˜‡

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
28 February, 11:54

Dakota Owl donated @dakotaowl
28 February, 11:49
May Peace, Love, Joy, and Healing flow towards you Lauren. βœŒοΈπŸ™

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
28 February, 11:41
Praying for you. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ We’ve all been there at some point.

White Hat Chat @whitehatchat
28 February, 11:41

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
28 February, 11:39
πŸ™β€πŸ™

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 February, 11:35
Sending you good vibes and continued healing!
You've got this.

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
28 February, 11:33
I TOO HAVE BEEN MEAN, NASTY, RUDE TO PEOPLE WHO LAFFED, SCOFFED, MOCKED AND CALLED ME A LIAR WHILE RE-PILLING. FLAWED HUMANS CAN LEARN AND GROW.
I'M WILL WORK ON THIS DILEMMA UNTIL..........

Night Shift @kekerista
28 February, 11:21
It is the soul that is looking for growth and healing that takes accountability.
Take that and know wise people recognise this simple truth.
Love and light on your journey, Lauren.

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
28 February, 11:06
This is the group that is going to understand. We were at war girlie!

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
28 February, 11:05
We are all human
To err is human, to forgive divine!
I dunno what you did or said
I forgive you for whatever it was a trillion times over
Now forget about it go do great things
If you keep thinking on it, it's throwing forgiveness away
Go do something nice for someone instead!

Lilly Branch @LillyM711
28 February, 10:58
❀️

Bee Bee @BxAx17
28 February, 10:56
You are a force of nature girl
Never gave up
πŸ’ͺ🏻

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
28 February, 10:50
We are and all feel Family here at AU. We have slowly gotten to know each other and we value each of us equally. Love You Lauren! It's okay!
πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸΈπŸΈ

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 February, 10:44 (E)
How are you feeling these days?

28 February, 10:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm ready Papa β™₯πŸ«€β™₯

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
28 February, 11:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Exuberant Hope like a runaway Mack truck careening away from dumpster fires. I've got a destination and want to get there.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 February, 10:39
πŸ’™πŸ˜‰

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
28 February, 10:34
Lauren I've wanted to speak to your pain for some time now as it resonates so deeply. I went through some MAJOR rage over the past few years and also spent time in a rehab facility. I can do nothing to change any of that, but I can keep my side of the street clean from here on out. I can choose to love despite the wrongs and I can choose God and serenity over shame. I love you.

Light Worker3691 @Lightworker3691
28 February, 10:22
God: ctrl c. ctrl v on all peeps

trueblue @trueblue
28 February, 09:45
Never forget, there are β€œstrangers” who are rooting for you. πŸ€πŸ™Œ

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
28 February, 09:33
πŸ’–