Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 February, 04:59
I have spent most of the day helping a friend write to the CEO of the power regulator here in the UK to remedy the injustice of him being maliciously disconnected from the grid by a rogue supplier. Am absolutely exhausted. But did get time to go out for a walk.

All this campaigning against injustice… seems like never a day off!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
People don't grasp not only how taxing it is to write proper legal service, but to spend hours "mock arguing and giving emotionally stirring speech" through a letter to move someone to do something. in the paper world of legal fiction.
It often takes a full day to come up with two full solid pages of real content worth passing on, and the whole time you're literally debating in your head while writing. Trying to play mind chess and outthink any questions or barriers in understanding the letter may have before you even send it making sure it covers everything! At the end of one of those days, I feel like I have done a cage match MMA fight! Sometimes it even almost makes you very emotional and teary-eyed. Truly emotionally exhausting to be "the opposition" in correspondence!
10:22 AM - Feb 27, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it