Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I have spent most of the day helping a friend write to the CEO of the power regulator here in the UK to remedy the injustice of him being maliciously disconnected from the grid by a rogue supplier. Am absolutely exhausted. But did get time to go out for a walk.

All this campaigning against injustice… seems like never a day off!
04:59 PM - Feb 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
27 February, 11:03
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I know how you feel, spent today writing my first letter to my local water 'supplier', we'll see how it goes. Hope your friend manages to resolve the matter, I've already done similar to what he has so will be interesting to see what happens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
27 February, 10:22
People don't grasp not only how taxing it is to write proper legal service, but to spend hours "mock arguing and giving emotionally stirring speech" through a letter to move someone to do something. in the paper world of legal fiction.
It often takes a full day to come up with two full solid pages of real content worth passing on, and the whole time you're literally debating in your head while writing. Trying to play mind chess and outthink any questions or barriers in understanding the letter may have before you even send it making sure it covers everything! At the end of one of those days, I feel like I have done a cage match MMA fight! Sometimes it even almost makes you very emotional and teary-eyed. Truly emotionally exhausting to be "the opposition" in correspondence!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
27 February, 09:03
And thank you for your help and your photos.

English Viking @Artist_
26 February, 06:18
I love taking photos of my journey in this life, as you do I see art in everything, & love nature the simplicity of it, first photo is Skegness, 2nd my goose berry bush that's decided to produce fruit, eventually, 3rd is elderflower, 4th Boston Stump Church, 5th Boston Stump Church, 6th Thrybergh Country Park, then Cresswell Craggs, next 2 Clumber Park, last one Hillsborough in Sheffield

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
26 February, 05:35
I've only recently understood
the massively important
restorative healing power of sleep.

Please rest now, MG. Restore & rejuvenate.
Being a couch potato, especially in cold Winter
isn't a bad thing 😹🙏🏻😴❤️

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
26 February, 05:28
👍👍👍👍 Martin your the best! And yes it is exhousting work, stay strong please.

Law & Physics @physics171
26 February, 05:11
😃💥💜

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
26 February, 05:00
Lovely trees!!! I am glad you helped!!! TY for sharing!!!💛