Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
𝗛𝗬𝗗𝗥𝗢𝗚𝗘𝗡 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗫𝗜𝗗𝗘 FOR YOUR HEALTH ✅
11:32 AM - Feb 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
03 June, 03:22
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Had a bad gout attack recently, the pain was unlike any other experienced. Couldn't sleep. Thought about how parasites don't like oxygenated tissue. Stuck my foot in a 3% hydrogen peroxide bath. The pain was gone right away. Couldn't believe it. I could go to sleep.
Osmotic effect of oxygen passing through the skin to repel or kill the parasites was the remedy.
Turns out flukes plus uric acid crystals jointly cause gout. Flukes have spines on the back that are raised when they move. Spines cause bleeding...flukes feed on blood.
Flukes excrete hydrogen and metals like silver and copper that hinder the elimination of uric acid from the body.
Hope this can help others with gout.
😊👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
04 March, 10:46
So the hydrogen peroxide you buy at the grocery store can be swallowed as a spray? Does anyone know if it can be swallowed as drops. and how much?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
04 March, 10:18
I've been using H2O2 for for some time now, for various different reason, skin, mouth, cleaning etc., and I can't help but feel it would be even more helpful if perhaps these videos, would mention the % used, I can only get 3, 6, or 9%.

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
04 March, 09:00
H2
Hydrogen
Clean Energy

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
26 February, 03:52
I use it every day, mouth wash.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
04 March, 12:28
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Be careful doing that it can cause hairy black tongue.

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
26 February, 03:25
Great vid!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 February, 01:28
I also use as mouthwash, no flouride for me! 🥰🙏🏼

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
26 February, 12:22 (E)
Oxidation and chelation therapy. It cures a slew of chronic diseases, including cancer. Yes, I said it, CURES.

I cut myself once on my hand extremely deep. It was in a nasty spot spot between thumb and forfinger. Cut it with a dirty rock bar. Cut some nerves. Didn't have full function of thumb for a little while. 99.9% of people would have gone to hospital to get it cleaned out and sutured.. I did not. I did wet to dry dressings with H2O2 and sterile H2O. Covered with elastic tape and was doing manuall labor the next day. Completely closed within a week. Clean. NO infection and NO antibiotics. Regained full function of thumb. Can't even see a scar.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
26 February, 12:28
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Wow....That is great to know...Thank you for sharing that!!!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
26 February, 11:50
you can purchase "food grade" hydrogen peroxide...

I checked this out when covid began- and you can do inhalers in low dose..

I think more so - the oral hygiene (gargle with it) - and then the Xclear nasal spray - may be a very affordable ticket to reducing all risk.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
26 February, 12:33
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
I had gotten this a while back and my Brother-in-law who is fighting cancer got the 32% to take.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
26 February, 05:23
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
I use it in an inhaler that fogs, breathe it in to clear bronchial tubes and lungs. It’s a great cure and costs pennies. Got the inhaler and food grade hydrogen peroxide on amazon.