Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 February, 05:26
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
That is about how it looks when you energy soul goes out into space when you leave your body, or when I left mine anyway.

It looks similar to that when my guide has taken me thr jump gates as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 February, 05:23
Nana is having a real issue with getting videos to play.
Is it just my internet or is it everyone.
I mean many will not play at all.

@administrator

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 February, 02:04
. ❤️

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
26 February, 10:34

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 February, 10:39
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
GM Erin.
Are you back on Twitter?
if so, witnessing any late-night shenanigans? :)

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
26 February, 07:14
I'm glad everyone who commented understands this, but I'll be honest and say I don't. Can you please clue me in? Thx

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 February, 05:04
Still accessible? 🤔

The Orion Cube.

Night Shift @kekerista
26 February, 03:34
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
this is so interesting
https://youtu.be/4-MbGYAv7...
Maj. Gen. John A. Samford's Statement on "Flying Saucers", Pentagon, Washington, DC, 07/31/1952 - YouTube

Find out more about this film, featured in "The Unwritten Record," the National Archives blog of the Special Media Archives Services Division: https://unwrit...

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
26 February, 01:33
Looks supernova to me…

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Silver Cat @silvercat
25 February, 11:27

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
25 February, 11:22
I can’t wait til we learn the real truth in our stars

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
26 February, 11:26
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Absolutely. Can't wait

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
25 February, 11:15
why does this feeeeeeeeeel important?

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
25 February, 11:15
18” 4.5 😊💫☄️

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
25 February, 11:10

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 February, 11:12
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
ENDO SYSTEM IS REAL>

Dottie French @DotOn777
25 February, 11:03
...reminds me, back in 1994...a backyard set-up with Big Bertha 💥

I saw the Horsehead Nebula ✨

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
25 February, 10:25
Don't they think it's weird the stars are nearly in the same place each night, but with earth spinning 1000mph and rotating around the solar system and all.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
25 February, 10:08
:)

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 February, 10:06

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
26 February, 01:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

garm hava @sigma777
26 February, 06:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
25 February, 09:46
18" Dobsonian scope ...NICE
Mine is only 12"

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
25 February, 09:41
thank you Kim :) Orion such an important location. Rumored to host lots of life & more. So, where will they go I wonder ?