Mama Tee donated @MamaT
25 February, 10:00
My family comes from Key West. My mother came from a very old family line of pharmacists from Cuba. She always used SALT to keep colds away as a little girl in the 1930's. She told us she would go down to the ocean and dip a glass bottle into the sea water to carry home for use.

Growing up, she used salt in our house to keep us free from sinus colds or mucus.

Salt is very beneficial when it's the right Salt.

https://youtu.be/XxPLWR1U5...
Rid Respiratory Mucus with SALT - YouTube

Find out how to rid respiratory mucus with salt—it’s simple and cheap!DATA:https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16242593/ More videos on salt inhalers: ▶️ https:...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
25 February, 01:17
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
With salt having such amazing benefits beyond enhancing the flavor of food, no wonder the pharmaceutical, medical and dietetic training, et al, HIGHLY discourage the use of salt in our diets, or wellness regimes!.

Salt has to have wonderful properties, as Jesus compared those who follow Him, as "the salt of the world." Salt and Light both have healing properties! Hmm....

Thanks for posting this Mama Tee!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee @MamaT
Remember that processed salts they put into our foods is dangerous. Many doctors are aware of this. More need to be and need to speak out about it collectively.

Pink Himalayan salt is the healthiest you can use. This and one other that's in the comments.
05:16 PM - Feb 25, 2023
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
My Watershed Moment @Organic729
26 February, 11:10
The iodized salt that is most commonly used and often referred to as "table salt" could be compared to eating wonder bread. Table salt is industrial salt that is mined from the Earth and put through a sifting process so that all of the important minerals are removed. The minerals are resold by the mining companies for other purposes. You could say that table salt is the waste product after the more valuable minerals are removed, and partly why it is so cheap. In addition to Pink Himalayan Salt, the French "Grey" Sea Salt is the most nutritious and like eating whole grain freshly baked bread. The grey color comes from all the essential minerals still being present. It is hand harvested in lagoons along the French Coast as it has been for centuries.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
26 February, 11:15
In response My Watershed Moment to his Publication
Thank you for another option! 😁👍

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
25 February, 06:48
I agree.

It's only been in this century that greed and evil caused moguls to put hazardous chemicals and additives in our foods and minerals like salt!
I switched salt years ago...

Thank for sharing god stuff with us all!