Mama Tee @MamaT
My family comes from Key West. My mother came from a very old family line of pharmacists from Cuba. She always used SALT to keep colds away as a little girl in the 1930's. She told us she would go down to the ocean and dip a glass bottle into the sea water to carry home for use.

Growing up, she used salt in our house to keep us free from sinus colds or mucus.

Salt is very beneficial when it's the right Salt.

https://youtu.be/XxPLWR1U5...
Rid Respiratory Mucus with SALT - YouTube

Find out how to rid respiratory mucus with salt—it’s simple and cheap!DATA:https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16242593/ More videos on salt inhalers: ▶️ https:...

10:00 AM - Feb 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
25 February, 01:17
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
With salt having such amazing benefits beyond enhancing the flavor of food, no wonder the pharmaceutical, medical and dietetic training, et al, HIGHLY discourage the use of salt in our diets, or wellness regimes!.

Salt has to have wonderful properties, as Jesus compared those who follow Him, as "the salt of the world." Salt and Light both have healing properties! Hmm....

Thanks for posting this Mama Tee!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
25 February, 05:16
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Remember that processed salts they put into our foods is dangerous. Many doctors are aware of this. More need to be and need to speak out about it collectively.

Pink Himalayan salt is the healthiest you can use. This and one other that's in the comments.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
25 February, 12:01
Processed Salt is addictive and dangerous.

I use ONLY Pink Himalayan Salt, the most nutrient dense salt in the Universe.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
25 February, 12:08
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
Yes.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
25 February, 10:47
Have you ever bought or used Redmonds Real salt. ??? It is the best salt and enhances flavor in my food and when I make bread. It’s the best! My daughters oncologist even told her it’s the best salt to use

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
25 February, 12:23
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
I haven't, no. I will look at it right now. I use Pink Himalayan salt currently.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
25 February, 10:44
My dad, as soon as we would arrive at the beach, no matter what time day or night, would head off down to the water for handfuls of ocean water to gargle ....said it was the only thing that would clear his sinuses.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
25 February, 12:09
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
That's what Mom grew up doing. Walked down Duval Street to the pier and drop her glass bottle in!

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
25 February, 10:32
In response Marie xyz to her Publication
Exactly! We grew up in Florida in our younger years and we were never sick. After Dad transferred jobs to Arkansas, over time we developed allergies and Mom made sure we had the salt cures she knew of to help us.