Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
some one special to some @godrus
03 March, 08:02
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
As a survivor of trauma-based MK Ultra who experienced dissociative states (out of body experiences), let me tell you that it is very scary because if it happens once involuntarily as it did for me, it can and does happen again. For me it was in stressful situations where you need to prioritize your physical safety. So disassociating can lead to paralysis in life-threatening moments, and also massive anxiety attacks.
Do not try this alone and especially if you suffered childhood trauma.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior 526 @Warrior526
25 February, 08:17
Hmm... Yeah.... I'll pass. I don't seem to recall this being something God was ok with attempting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 February, 01:46
This happened once to me when I was caring for my Father who was dying. I fell asleep and left my body and floated up in the darkness of the night. All I could think was that I was dying and that I had to raise my small children. I came back into my body and my heart was beating so fast. I still won't sit in that chair in my mom's living room. I hated the feeling of being separate from my body but it made me realize that my Dad would live on in some respect. I had more peace with letting him go but I missed my body so much and I really pray that we will always have the ability to hug, kiss, hold hands, touch . . . I didn't like the separation at all.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
25 February, 01:02
We do it every night
Dreaming

NEO ONE @Neo
25 February, 06:49
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Also.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
24 February, 10:29
When it happened to me, I have never even heard of OOB experiences. It just happened. I remember coming home from a walk and it was very hot out. I rested on the couch and I stared up at the ceiling. I was wondering why the ceiling appeared to be getting closer to me, then I turned around and I could see myself and the whole room from above. I even remember seeing the hamster running around in his cage across the room. I have had a few strange things happen in my life...this was one of them.

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
24 February, 09:59
Robert Munroe Gateway Program. If you look hard enough (torrents) you can find the original wav files.

I've been through the course 3 times, and practice every night. I'm quite good these days.

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
24 February, 09:49
Cuz only the CIA would find ways to get into our Consciousness to figure out ways to separate us from it.

"Shatter them into a thousand pieces and scatter them into the Wind"

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
24 February, 09:26
So true everyone has experience this in some form. Fasting can enhance the practice. The Bible references this in visions or prophecies.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
24 February, 09:01
Does anyone here go out of body at will?

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
24 February, 10:00
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
it's like rolling a dice, you get no guarantees.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
24 February, 11:02
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
This happened to me once and it’s the scariest thing I’ve ever experienced it did not feel natural. I remember being terrified and feeling like it was very dark. I was young in my late 20s I’m now in my late 50s and it still freaks me out.