Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 February, 08:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Bear @ur1spark
24 February, 09:01
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Does anyone here go out of body at will?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
This happened to me once and it’s the scariest thing I’ve ever experienced it did not feel natural. I remember being terrified and feeling like it was very dark. I was young in my late 20s I’m now in my late 50s and it still freaks me out.
11:02 PM - Feb 24, 2023
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply
Momma Bear @ur1spark
24 February, 11:26
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
I had a few odd and scary experiences between high school and college . They happened when I slept on my back...so I avoided that for years. Then one time a couple years later, while sleeping on my back, I had an OBE and didn't want to come back. Since then, I mostly sleep on my back. Would love for it to happen again....as long as it doesn't scare the bejeebers out of me.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 February, 01:49
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
Yes, I floated in the darkness at night and couldn't see anything but it was the scariest thing I have ever had happen to me and I pray it never happens again.