Jason Webber @Haldir1970
23 February, 08:31
Hello AU Family.

My heart is feeling heavy and I cannot shake myself out of it.

Can you please say a prayer for me - I need a hand up.

Love you all. ❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
24 February, 06:49
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I was feeling terrible today and called a friend who helps me during my tough times. She told me to read Matthew 11 :28-30 (and Psalms 91 and 27) Then we prayed and she told me to imagine Jesus standing in front of me and what did I want to say. I said, "Tell me what to do to do God's will." and I realized for the umpteenth time, "Thy will be done."
Matthew 11 :28-30
β€œCome to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
THANK YOU!

The prayers and love everyone has sent INSTANTLY lifted me. The power of prayer.

Love and God bless! πŸ™πŸ»
08:29 PM - Feb 24, 2023
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason Webber, click on at the bottom under it