Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
01 March, 04:29
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
So true! Not suggested once by any of my Drs. By chance I found Dr Hulda Clark in 2010, her research alerted me to the parasite issue. 'They' hounded her, jailed her. Probably killed her also.
There's a symbiotic relationship between parasites and chemicals..👀

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
24 February, 08:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 February, 08:01
From our fren @martingeddes
Great detox cleanse soak!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
25 February, 06:34
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Every day

alan candt @candtalan
25 February, 10:37
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Borax purchased from UK retail is not borax. It is a different substance. it is on the pack, but the pack is labelled in big type 'borax. if you want some, go to a chemical supply company.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
24 February, 02:25

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
24 February, 02:06
Biofulvic.com I agree!

24 February, 02:05
I'm just fine with the paste :)

24 February, 02:01

I am What I am @OfLight
24 February, 01:28
I am totally freaked out right now...

Micki Wall @Shearwall
24 February, 01:26
So essentially the praying mantis race is now mostly zombies? What if us humans had something like that happen. There is a parasitic hair worm named after Obama.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
24 February, 01:24
I once had the parasite ghiardia and the only reason I knew to get tested for a parasite was because a friend had suffered a similar fate and it took months for her to be diagnosed. My doctor was skeptical until I demanded I get tested and it came back positive. That was almost a month into my misery. So either doctors aren’t taught this in their rockefeller Med schools or they know but rule out everything else first. Parasites sound common af. There’s really no excuse for their ignorance

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
24 February, 01:20

I am What I am @OfLight
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
EXACTLY

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
24 February, 02:19
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
There were parasites in these vaccines….
Vaccine shedding.😬

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
24 February, 01:20
Though parasites, just like in a garden, do come to clean up dead, dying and deform or diseased tissue (plant or human)
I know in the 70/80's they were still using maggots in surgical incisions at hospitals to eat up rotting tissue after surgeries. They put maggots int he body and sewed you up.
If you have a healthy body it WILL take care of you. But you can not feed it processed foods and expect this of your body. You are what you eat. Any parasites that get past your stomach acid (if it is strong and healthy) would be quarantined (tumor), broken down and carried off (lymph system) unless you have a diseased body. Just like a car needs, not just any but specific gas, oil, antifreeze, air in the tires, etc; your body too needs specific nutrients in specific ratios to function properly. Then none of this or illness is an issue.

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
24 February, 01:19
Yikes....I wish I could unsee that.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
24 February, 01:14
Mimosa pedica seeds. Great parasite cleanse apparently. Going to try this in a few weeks - when I haven't got to do school runs lol. i looked up the plant and remember it from childhood - it's the one with the little ferny leaves that curl up when you touch them.

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
Maybe the push for us to eat insects. Bonus is the hair worm

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
Pics from last summer. I used to catch them and feed em grass hoppers…
So disturbing.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
24 February, 01:06
Oh crap! I'm gonna have dreams over that, yuk!!!

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
24 February, 01:05 (E)
I found out they do bite! I was probably infected...happy I take ivermectin everyday!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Do you take ivermectin tablets and if so what’s your dosage if you don’t mind my asking. I did get tablets from ivermectin.com but now out and trying to decide if I should do a repeat

Natalie Fish @icthelight
24 February, 01:05
First time I saw this parasite I was about 40 years old and had smashed a cricket and it crawled out. I had just moved to WY. Disgusting!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 February, 01:03
Oh my gosh, that's crazy.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
24 February, 12:55
sorry i keep reposting BUT everyone needs to know this info--well atleast the anons for now-- the wildest absolutely amazing red pill info about drs/parasites/CURE/ IVM paste---happened after i listened to one of danny shows (under music) https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
24 February, 02:05
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Maybe give a preview for those not choosing Telegram 🙂

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
24 February, 12:49
I bet that little guy was happy

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
24 February, 12:51
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
I'm disturbed 😅