Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Crop circle creation caught on film...

VK Twitter 3:08PM EST
03:58 PM - Feb 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
01 March, 05:32
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Dr Horace R Drew is somewhat of an expert on crop pictures and posts some intriguing stuff 😃. https://twitter.com/RedCol...

Wow, the balls of light remind me of this captured during the Tsunami in Japan.🙏

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Angels intervening during the tsunami. (3 of 3) ***+*** - YouTube

Guardian Angels in action. To see more, click on my video/channel... Enjoy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @Nous
25 February, 11:13
That was the only crop circle video that made sense to me, and now i see why

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danny James @DComposer07
24 February, 07:45
Omg I used to looooove watching all those older UFO TV documentaries. So many of those soccer ball sized white orbs flying around South America and UK. Man I would really love to know the TRUE HUMAN/EARTH STORY ONE DAY!!!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 February, 10:54
Amazing . . . Simply Amazing

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 February, 10:14
Makes me wonder whether it was DARPA messing with us or the real ETs.
COIN FLIP!
Both could have been true at different times.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
23 February, 08:07
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Some people might identify this as an Aquarius:)

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
23 February, 06:54
💧308
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...
Tangent.
Expand your thinking.
Q

💧1508 BQQM💥💥(on this one)
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

53C62A96-C54F-4EC6-969A-7E9221B41E9C.jpeg

Integrity. Devotion. Loyalty.

Will POTUS and Q allow Manafort to suffer the wrath of the cabal….for helping POTUS and the good guys?
>>1764437
Plants need water!
Q

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
23 February, 06:21 (E)
Reminds me of the marble in the sand sculpture.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
23 February, 06:47
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
Was thinking the same thing as soon as I saw this.. Both are comms...still decoding (but I suck at it!)😂

Stevie King @ShineBright9
23 February, 06:21
Intriguing and amazing! Love orbs! 👍🥰🌹♥️💯

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 February, 05:28
❤️

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
23 February, 05:27
New incoming technology 😏

NEO ONE @Neo
23 February, 05:24
Made by Orbs.

Lois Lane @Desrev01
23 February, 05:22
We are done with the LIES. As my favorite President would say, "Let's Finish This!"

David Treciak @scifiwriter
23 February, 06:51
In response Lois Lane to her Publication
My Magic 8 ball says, " All signs point to March."
If it's wrong I'm going to throw it at the wall and smash it. I'm tired of getting my hopes destroyed over and over.

Only followers of this user (wolfegentry) can see their posts

Ange Love @LoveM
23 February, 04:49

Field of Light @EartherealArts
23 February, 10:06
In response Ange Love to her Publication
the concentration of ley lines in that region allow for the codes to be dispersed like radio waves.