Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
23 February, 03:58
Crop circle creation caught on film...

VK Twitter 3:08PM EST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lois Lane @Desrev01
23 February, 05:22
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
We are done with the LIES. As my favorite President would say, "Let's Finish This!"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
My Magic 8 ball says, " All signs point to March."
If it's wrong I'm going to throw it at the wall and smash it. I'm tired of getting my hopes destroyed over and over.
06:51 PM - Feb 23, 2023
In response Lois Lane to her Publication
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply
Lois Lane @Desrev01
23 February, 07:56
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I think you're over the target! Don't give up!!! We need to stay strong, soon we will all be over the other side of Midnight and Jubilee. WRWY

David Treciak @scifiwriter
24 February, 05:48
In response Lois Lane to her Publication
I sure hope so. I never go by what one source says. There has to be at least several nuggets of information that support the revelation. For example, last month the US reached its debt limit, which has a catastrophic effect on the financial stability of the country if not addressed. Unlike years past, nothing was done to raise the limit. Obviously, our economic system was allowed to crash so it could be replaced by the QFS. It was a piece of the puzzle that gave credibility to the other pieces.
My understanding is that we now have a new republic, economy and currency. The switch is ready to be flipped and I'm hoping that the chatter I hear about March is all true. People forget Rome wasn't built in a day and it took me awhile to understand that the huge undertaking of replacing our government and economic system was the reason why things weren't happening as quickly as I wanted.