Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
24 February, 09:54
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Love this guy!💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 February, 10:39
Samesies=90

90=
Hidden codes
Hallelujah
Autist
Winning

Elon musk
Exactly
Free speech
Free will

Look up
God is here
The God gene

Morning
Thunder
Antarctica
Holy Bible
Indonesia

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
23 February, 10:29
Yup
What he said ;-)

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
23 February, 10:25
I love this guy. He is awesome and he is spot on.

Miss. Messina @Messina
23 February, 10:17
I’m with him 100%

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
23 February, 05:28
When I was 19 years old, I listened to the first bush's "thousand points of light" speech. My gut instinct was that this sounds not good at all. And let's not forget the Clinton years and their "extreme right wing conspiracy." And so on and so on. I've been fed up with this BS for many years. I want to see these POS sink with their ship, never to be seen or thought of again.

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
24 February, 10:19
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
I remember. I also feel the same. I yearn for some major handcuffed perp. walks!

Lois Lane @Desrev01
23 February, 05:15
Precipace. Period. Let's go Anons, we know what to do.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 February, 05:13
A zillion percent agree.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
23 February, 04:55
VK that you? 😁

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
23 February, 04:33
Drop 325 includes Tick Tock.
We were told Tick Tock was an LLC.
The LA-based Tick Tock LLC was dissolved just days after Trump's EO that blocked the property of those involved in human rights abuse and corruption.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
23 February, 04:32
Oh my debunk the debunker 😂… Good times… 👍🏼🐸

American Girl @Americangirl
23 February, 04:32
hard to believe anyone or anything anymore...

Ange Love @LoveM
23 February, 04:16
👀✍🏻
Samesies 90
Boomerang 90

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
23 February, 04:12
Samesies! (New word for me, and I like it.)
The only difference is, it was a wrap for me, long before the lockdown.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 February, 03:59
🥰🙏🏼✅

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
23 February, 03:57
😂🤣

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
23 February, 10:45
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
😄

Jody Donohue @Jody
23 February, 10:53
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
😂

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 February, 03:57
SAMESIES!!! 😁✅️💯🐸

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
23 February, 03:51
Oh man, as usual he nailed it.