Martin Geddes @martingeddes
What damage will [they] wreak on our heritage as they are pushed out of power?
06:59 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Jessi Doe @Jessi
22 February, 09:04
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Here in America, they always tear down the old to build the new. When I went to Spain, I was in awe at how you could find an antique treasure on every corner, and most of the time it was still being used! The whole feel of that country was just amazing, so much more laid back than here, but that was over 20 years ago now, that may have changed. I hope they do not set the world ablaze on their way to hell, but if they do, at least we have your beautiful pictures to remember it by!😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
21 February, 10:05
🙏 May their evil be exposed and reversed their heritage destroyed not ours.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
21 February, 09:00
And our environment too Martin. They never really did care about it.

Beautiful pics❤️

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
21 February, 08:44
All they can my friend I hope the white hats have a plan in this arena

Yester Vue @realyestervue
21 February, 08:18
All over this world, I am so eager to see what is just below these barely scratched surfaces.
Hugo said all of the old Cathedrals were waist-deep in the earth and planted thier foundations like the giant trees of lore having thier enormous roots feeding from the waters below into the very foundational rock of the earth's heart itself. I believe him, he seemed to be covertly "nodding" his head toward a hinted direction he wished for more attention to be focused almost.