Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 February, 10:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
21 February, 11:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
About ten years ago, I was at our family farm and noticed an orange orb hanging low—motionless—in the evening sky. I watched it for a few minutes and then, decided to go home. As I was driving away, I looked back and it was gone.

That night, I had a dream where I was being told to “Let go of bitterness.” When I woke up, I knew that it was connected with the orange orb somehow. It felt like I’d been given a telepathic message.

My first reaction was outrage. I thought, “I’m not bitter!” and then, I started to reflect on all the little hurts and grudges that I had accumulated over the years.

Whatever the orb was, it feels like it was trying to help me let go of old wounds because they were a stumbling block on my spiritual path. It is a lesson that has stayed with me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it