Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
21 February, 06:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
💗🙏 Thank you for this. Timely!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
21 February, 05:57
Yes, buttttttt......we need to know that there are tools to help us move through the hurt, anger, pain, etc.

This is something that was intentionally kept from us since birth.

Meditation. EFT Tapping (Emotional Freedom Technique). Prayer + Fasting (but, knowing HOW to pray is key).

Affirmations. Visualization. Breathwork.

So many tools.........

Some say reality is not what we believe it is.

Until we have the truth about reality.......good idea to release the pain, hurt, hate, rage, jealousy, insecurities, etc.

DAILY work.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 February, 02:54

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
21 February, 02:05
LOUDER, so back of the room HEARS THIS!

🕊🌬🌎❤️✨🏴‍☠️

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
21 February, 01:56
BOOMs in route

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
21 February, 02:06
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

111 DIVINE INTERVENTION ✅

🕊🌬🌎❤️✨🏴‍☠️

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
21 February, 01:45

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
21 February, 01:38
Time to bath in the sunshine. Find a ray somewhere and if you’re going to dwell on something dwell on that ray of sunshine. Leave the negatives of the past behind. You have the chance to make this new day a good one. 🤗

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
21 February, 03:14
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
21 February, 01:04
I’m the only one who is allowed/able to hurt me. I have been taking a stand against my own self abuses recently. 💪🏻

IAM NJoy @NJoy
21 February, 12:05

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 February, 12:03
What are you trying to say VK?

https://twitter.com/MrDrew...

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
21 February, 11:30
About ten years ago, I was at our family farm and noticed an orange orb hanging low—motionless—in the evening sky. I watched it for a few minutes and then, decided to go home. As I was driving away, I looked back and it was gone.

That night, I had a dream where I was being told to “Let go of bitterness.” When I woke up, I knew that it was connected with the orange orb somehow. It felt like I’d been given a telepathic message.

My first reaction was outrage. I thought, “I’m not bitter!” and then, I started to reflect on all the little hurts and grudges that I had accumulated over the years.

Whatever the orb was, it feels like it was trying to help me let go of old wounds because they were a stumbling block on my spiritual path. It is a lesson that has stayed with me.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 February, 12:04
In response Quixote Weeun to her Publication
😘

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
21 February, 11:08

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
21 February, 11:06
I think comedians are deep thinkers. We need them now more than ever. I think 98% of all jokes come from truth. Thank you Kevin Hart for making us laugh all these years. ♥️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 February, 10:57
🔥A prison of one’s own making.🔥

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
21 February, 11:10
Wise words.

If we stay stuck in the past, we can miss out on so much in the present. It can steal our energy and our focus. I know that I’m just as guilty as anyone of this, but, I’m trying to do better. Thanks, for the reminder.

TS = 10:38.

(2 Pics)

Do I spy a Presidential Seal on the wall in a yesterday moment? That Dan is sneaky. :)

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 February, 10:55
This video was screaming this verse: 😱 🙌🙏🥰
1 Thessalonians 5:18

🙏 Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

I have been through HELL, just like most of us on AU (loss of my daughter, husband started cheating while Dad was dying of cancer 🤦‍♀️, Divorce, 6 moves before my twins were 9, 3 dogs died of old age in a matter of 3 years etc etc) but I KNOW that without all of the Trials, I would not have become totally surrendered to God or an ANON [we get it, we are thrivers and we know there is a Plan..,God’s Plan— (and a Patriot Plan) ]! Thanks be to God, in ALL things! 💝🙏

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
21 February, 10:53
Good Morning

Angie Mac @AngieMac
21 February, 10:52
I constantly redirect my thoughts/self-talk with this verse! Thank you for posting this VK 😊

NEO ONE @Neo
21 February, 10:48
Nailed it 117%.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
21 February, 10:48
Exactly!!! Stick to the Positive, Spiral Up, Emotional Spiral!!!

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Bee Bee @BxAx17
21 February, 10:41
Good morning VK and Patriots ☀️
Make It a Good Day💛😉💪🏻

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
21 February, 10:51
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Good Morning 😊

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
21 February, 12:12
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Great Morning All!!! Fill your day with Love!!!💛

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Ange Love @LoveM
21 February, 10:41
🙏🏻✨💖I believe this is how we change🕊🤗

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
21 February, 10:39

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
21 February, 01:10
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
[0]