Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 February, 10:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
About ten years ago, I was at our family farm and noticed an orange orb hanging low—motionless—in the evening sky. I watched it for a few minutes and then, decided to go home. As I was driving away, I looked back and it was gone.

That night, I had a dream where I was being told to “Let go of bitterness.” When I woke up, I knew that it was connected with the orange orb somehow. It felt like I’d been given a telepathic message.

My first reaction was outrage. I thought, “I’m not bitter!” and then, I started to reflect on all the little hurts and grudges that I had accumulated over the years.

Whatever the orb was, it feels like it was trying to help me let go of old wounds because they were a stumbling block on my spiritual path. It is a lesson that has stayed with me.
11:30 AM - Feb 21, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuixoteWeeun in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 February, 12:04
In response Quixote Weeun to her Publication
😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396