Kim Runner @kimrunner
Yeah, like agreeing to incarnate here on Earth for such a time as this?
Kidding...sort of :)
09:36 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
22 February, 04:14
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
21 February, 06:23
Frens, consider practicing what is in this video daily if it feels right for you.

Good spiritual food.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo - 24 Minute Chant. - YouTube

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo - 24 Minute Chant video, for those people looking to chant for slightly longer periods.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TBo ogg donated @tbog
21 February, 03:26
Time inspired

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
21 February, 02:19
We sure did!
You’re doing great!!
And the best is yet to come!!!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 February, 02:58
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
this gif is muh new fav.
love it
and you're right, Brett...we just all have our days.
love ya friend.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
21 February, 01:32
🎯🙌😉…..❤️

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
21 February, 01:10
I’m so glad you did!
I’m glad I did too!

One day I’ll know what I’m supposed to do. Hopefully before it’s not too late! Lol
My spirit guides face palm so much, they can’t remember a time when their foreheads weren’t flat.

21 February, 02:57
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
lol
and ditto. thanks LHA :)

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
21 February, 12:06
We Fought Against Lucifer's Attempted Overthrow
Protecting Father God's Throne. The ⅓ Convinced
By Lucifer Walk The Earth
IN This Last Generation AS Do We. The FIRST Generation Who Fought Lucifer's Attempted Overthrow ARE The Same People In The LAST Generation 2nd Earth Age Exposing The Kenites, Murderous Evildoers
Lucifer Followers.

Lucifer's Son Cain
Cain's Descendants Kenites.
Numbers 24:20-22

Kenites ARE Not Hebrew,
Not House Of Judah, Not
God's Children.

Kenites ARE Lucifer's Children Stealing The Identity Of The Hebrews, Pretending To Be Of The House Of Judah But Are Not... Kenites ARE Of The Synagogue Of Lucifer Satan Son Of Perdition Devil Dragon Apollyon Abaddon.

Two Races Walk Terra Firma:
Human Race
Kenite Race

We Chose To Stand Against Lucifer, And We Chose To Stand Now.

Thank You Father God Creator YHVH. 💕🙏💕
Thank You Jesus. 💕🙏💕
Amen. 💕🙏💕

💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕😎

→→👹🤺🤺🤺

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
21 February, 11:45
Matthew 19:30
"But many that are first shall be last; & the last shall be first."
Matthew 20:16
"So the last shall be first, & the first last: for many be called, but few chosen."
Mark 9:35
"And Jesus sat down, & called the twelve, and saith unto them, If any man desire to be first, the same shall be last of all, & servant of all."
Mark 10:31
"But many who are the greatest now will be least important then, & those who seem least important now will be the greatest then.”
Luke 13:30
"And note this: Some who seem least important now will be the greatest then, & some who are the greatest now will be least important then.”

In THE 1st Earth Age, We The Children Were ALL Dwelling With Father God, Jesus On Earth Not In Flesh But Our Perfect Bodies God Created/Gave Us. Lucifer Convinced ⅓ Of The Children To Overthrow God's Throne. We Who Chose To Stand Against Lucifer Protected God's Throne Were There 1st AND NOW Here LAST in The Last Generation Exposing Everything, Kenites.
Number

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 February, 11:21
Yep!! The Blueprint theory of our pre planned life has always resonated with me! (Exit points and all).

Makes me wonder what I was thinking 🤔 while sitting around in Heaven with my Guardian Angel drawing up this Blueprint of this Life I am living (or what I was drinking 🤣)!

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
21 February, 11:16
Also: .

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
21 February, 11:13
It’s okay we got this 😎

21 February, 11:46
In response Cadet Classified to his Publication
You're right.
Thanks for the support CC ♥️
...and your numbers confirmed!

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
21 February, 11:06
Finding purpose in this time and trying to stay grounded. I feel like my purpose comes more after the reveal. I've felt that for a while now. To heal or guide people who have questions.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 February, 10:57
Nana explained this to my besttie since middle school and she said, "Well if that is true I must have been drunk when I decided to do it"

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 February, 10:57
Nana explained this to my besttie since middle school and she said, "Well if that is true I must have been drunk when I decided to do it"

I’m no one @Iam4truth
21 February, 10:55
Made me laugh, but wow… the last couple of days… hang in there! 💞

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 February, 10:55
We ALL have a purpose here, but I think mine is just to show a "little ass" LOL

Glad you're here!!!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
21 February, 04:56
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Keep up the good work

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
22 February, 10:02
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
💕 🙌

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
21 February, 09:18
Ha ha well said, Kim!
We all in this together. 💜 I keep reminding myself this was voluntary :)

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 February, 12:40
This is not the timeline I was promised .😂 oh wells , going to make it work anyhow Kim

Melissa Gouin @LibertyRN
20 February, 11:08
I know I agreed to do this but I think I forgot to read the fine print. Feeling ill prepared for what’s coming.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
21 February, 03:33
In response Melissa Gouin to his Publication
Not reading the fine print, always catches up with me 🥴

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
20 February, 10:35

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
20 February, 10:22

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
20 February, 10:17
I’m glad we are here 🙌❤️🙌
No matter how tough it has been, we signed up for this with unconditional love.

20 February, 10:54
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
♥️100%

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
20 February, 10:14
Thank you for being here..🤗❤🙏

20 February, 10:24
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
♥️Same to you

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 February, 10:12
Trying to do correct ain’t easy today.

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
20 February, 10:03

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
21 February, 01:14
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
Ooof yeah sorry I twisted ur arm on coming back again lol

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
20 February, 09:58
I repeat my chant it's just a movie it's just a movie it's just a movie ;)

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 February, 09:39
I am sure glad you did! 😍

20 February, 09:59
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Ditto! :)