Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Par Nelli @Parnelli
26 November, 10:01
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
🤜💥🤛😘❤🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
03 April, 10:39
💥💥💥🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
14 March, 11:53
👇💯🎯❤️‍🔥

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 March, 10:37
Cause we are so damn SHINY😁👊😎🎇🎇🎇🎇😁
Our love beams😊 Love this👍

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
14 March, 08:15
Nice! Yes!

Crafty Fox @CraftyFox
14 March, 07:44
Thank you! I really needed this ! I love you also !

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
14 March, 07:40
🐸👊👊🐸

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
14 March, 07:37
TRUTH I LOVE YOU ALL

Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
22 February, 02:56
It's so true! Lots of 'recognition' experiences from people I know.

Ellen Nordlof @Elle777
22 February, 09:14
Thanks for the great post, Luis! Never mind the odd one who said the negative things to you. We love you and your posts are always always always uplifting! :-)

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
23 February, 03:10
In response Ellen Nordlof to her Publication
Thank you, fren.
Love you too.
And yes, trolls are gonna troll.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
22 February, 04:38
We are/have the only true Power ❤️
We the People

chore Toke @choretoke
22 February, 03:48
❤️🙏🏼❤️

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
21 February, 10:44
I found my tribe, and one of the brightest i now work with almost every day, was placed sitting right next to me. for now anyway.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
21 February, 10:39
damn he nailed ALL OF IT completely!!!
🤗

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 February, 10:30

Ange Love @LoveM
22 February, 10:31
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
21 February, 10:10
I see none of this irl. Unless this desire for community is a fkn HOA. I see LARPs and group think. Yet to see one in person, but i get it. Everyone on AU is one right? rubbish as I sure af am not one nor will you ever hear or see me even hint at being some holier than thou LARP. This vid gives me "false light" kinda feels.

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
21 February, 10:30
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Well you're a ray of sunshine. 🤣🤣

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
14 March, 10:16
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I’m over 60 yr old. Today at grocery a 70 yr old getting milk told me she was a conspiracy theorist and people didn’t realize our government could stop food supply any time. I agreed with her and shocked her. In the meat section another older lady told butcher he should read the Bible and Bible talk of times we are living and Covid was terror attack. The bagger was telling me people think he’s crazy but he’s been warning of banks collapsing. Cashier apologized for him. I told her no apology she needs to read the news.
See, I never say a word, but complete strangers say things to me all the time. Do they look at me and know? My husband says yes.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
21 February, 08:03
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Well said. Thanks for this.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
21 February, 07:49
This sure hit the proverbial nail on the head. There are days when we need this kind of “pep talk.”

The phrase “Light Warriors” resonated with me. Back in 2005, I was struggling with some personal issues when suddenly, a voice popped into my head and said, “You are a Light Bearer.”

At the time, I didn’t have a clue what that meant, but I have a better sense of it now. I think all of us do. I have no doubt that this is why we are here at this extraordinary moment in time.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
21 February, 07:43
👍😄🔥💥🙏💗💗

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
21 February, 07:42
🎯🎯🎯🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
21 February, 07:37
💞🙏

America First @AmericaFirst17
21 February, 07:20

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
22 February, 08:40
In response America First to her Publication
Shows that we have been here before. I get so emotional when I hear the National anthem too! That sweet baby knows.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
21 February, 06:55
Beautiful

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
21 February, 06:55
You knew exactly what we needed to hear, exactly when we needed to hear it. I am grateful for this message. Thank you for posting it. Once again, AU reminds us that we are not alone.
Light and Love Anons!

suZy Connolly @suZq14
21 February, 06:47
Watch the power of love spreading across Asbury, then across the world

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
22 February, 08:42
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
Thank you, Lord! Bring my daughter in too!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
21 February, 06:35
💯❤️‍🔥

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
21 February, 05:30
This is so perfect, well said, so accurate. Thank you as you captured the total truth. We have been in prep for this for 1000s of years. Yes weary & tired of the games. Though the time is now. Sending LOVE back to you !

Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
21 February, 05:16
I LOVE THIS!!!! Thank you sooo much!!!

Nada ... @Nada
21 February, 05:13 (E)
every time my energy and vibes are low, someone here on AU posts exactly what i need to hear. thx brother.

Cam Mac @campmac111
21 February, 05:52
In response Nada ... to his Publication
Ditto. Needed this now. Much appreciate the message.