⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
20 February, 05:42
BQQM!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
21 February, 10:10
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I see none of this irl. Unless this desire for community is a fkn HOA. I see LARPs and group think. Yet to see one in person, but i get it. Everyone on AU is one right? rubbish as I sure af am not one nor will you ever hear or see me even hint at being some holier than thou LARP. This vid gives me "false light" kinda feels.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot @EyeQtest
I’m over 60 yr old. Today at grocery a 70 yr old getting milk told me she was a conspiracy theorist and people didn’t realize our government could stop food supply any time. I agreed with her and shocked her. In the meat section another older lady told butcher he should read the Bible and Bible talk of times we are living and Covid was terror attack. The bagger was telling me people think he’s crazy but he’s been warning of banks collapsing. Cashier apologized for him. I told her no apology she needs to read the news.
See, I never say a word, but complete strangers say things to me all the time. Do they look at me and know? My husband says yes.
10:16 PM - Mar 14, 2023
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EyeQtest in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
03 April, 10:48
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
This is EXACTLY how I "feel" and see the world around me now when in public/around others. I did as a kid and never understood it, I used to describe it as watching people in a fishbowl when I would sit at distances and watch the 'world go by" like that. It used to feel eery but with the recent enlightenment expansions over the last five or six years I get it now, it makes sense so much more. It used to feel like I couldn't connect or was somehow separated from everyone emotionally and struggled with it. I was always the loner and everyone just shrugged their shoulders at me and left me be.

This understanding brought me inner peace. I go in and out of this system all the time now comfortably.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The woman in the red dress | The Matrix [Open Matte] - YouTube

The Matrix (1999)Scene: The woman in the red dressSong: Robert D - Clubbed to Death (The Matrix)Playlist: https://is.gd/ZaNrdDStoryline: A computer hacker l...

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
15 March, 05:19
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Possibly so ma'am? Idk? Big difference between humbly wondering and arrogantly proclaiming something.
My response to the original post was me doing what i do. I see bullshit, i calls it. Wouldn't ya know, blocked by another LARP. Amazing how these soldiers of God cant take any pushback. Reminds me of the stolen valor crowd.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
15 March, 05:28 (E)
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Agree. We should listen without judging. Some still want to tell us what we can and can not post. Lol.