⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
20 February, 05:42
BQQM!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
21 February, 10:10
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I see none of this irl. Unless this desire for community is a fkn HOA. I see LARPs and group think. Yet to see one in person, but i get it. Everyone on AU is one right? rubbish as I sure af am not one nor will you ever hear or see me even hint at being some holier than thou LARP. This vid gives me "false light" kinda feels.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
22 February, 12:26
Patriotic One is a lovable curmudgeon. He’s probably not going to sit around the fire and sing “Kumbayah” with folks, but I appreciate his voice and the fact that he has the ability to make me laugh.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
21 February, 10:37
Truth is never comfy, at least how I see it. Am I suppose to just put some super positive response here hoping to get a lot of likes and ass pats at the cost of my beliefs? Sry opposing ideas bum you out but not everyone gets as trophy on this lil event.

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
21 February, 10:49
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Speaking of uncomfortable, sounds like my post made you uncomfortable.
But you do you, boo. Clearly you're in the minority up in here. But thanks for your "uncomfortable truth".

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
22 February, 12:33 (E)
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
We’re not getting trophies?! Dang. 🙂