TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
Night Prayer-Sunday, February 19th, 2023

Dear God, I will always be in awe when I think of how great Your love for me, and everyone in this world is. We weren't anywhere close to righteous when You sent Your Son, Jesus Christ, to die for us; but that did not stop You. Lord, I will always set my heart on loving You, ever grateful that You loved me first. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.
08:11 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
19 February, 08:55
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
🙏🙏❤🇨🇦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 February, 08:56
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 February, 08:42
Amein 🙏❤🙏

19 February, 08:45
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 February, 08:41
Amen

19 February, 08:46
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️