Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 February, 07:44
Today, the topic of purpose came up in a work conversation. It was a lengthy convo with many different definitions and views.

I know many anons/patriots, including myself, often wonder (and sometimes struggle with not knowing) why we are here. - not only in life right now but also 'awake' and in this movement doing what we do every day.

A few years back, I decided to let go of the need to figure it out, or better yet, define what that means. That doesn't mean I don't think about it. I just try not to let it get the best of me while hoping, like the truth, it's revealed for us all.

That being said, someone shared a quote during the conversation today I thought was a great, simple way to sum it up, so I wanted to share...

β€œthere are few better purposes than helping the people you love walk through life.”

I'll also add #FamilyIsEverything β™₯️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD @LMickeyD
I feel so blessed to be chosen for our journey.

Find Your Tribe ... Love Them Hard πŸ’•

#FamilyIsEverything
07:59 PM - Feb 16, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
17 February, 10:37
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
when my son was a toddler, he'd say "Dad, I love you really hard :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
17 February, 01:15
In response Special Agent Jax to his Publication
πŸ’•

America First @AmericaFirst17
17 February, 12:37
If this is so, I don't remember anything about it.

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
16 February, 09:31
I wish I could make sense of all that is happening and your statement above!

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
17 February, 05:05
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
Diane, God has chosen us for this Journey.
And it's okay that everything doesn’t make sense to us at this time.
The Truth will find us when He knows we are ready. πŸ€πŸ•Š

Harold Holman @Lovewins88
16 February, 09:02
Diligence is determined focus, not a temporary stop.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
16 February, 08:15
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ˜„

Angie Mac @AngieMac
16 February, 08:07
β€œOur” vs β€œare” ?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 February, 08:04
Ditto :)