Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 February, 07:44
Today, the topic of purpose came up in a work conversation. It was a lengthy convo with many different definitions and views.

I know many anons/patriots, including myself, often wonder (and sometimes struggle with not knowing) why we are here. - not only in life right now but also 'awake' and in this movement doing what we do every day.

A few years back, I decided to let go of the need to figure it out, or better yet, define what that means. That doesn't mean I don't think about it. I just try not to let it get the best of me while hoping, like the truth, it's revealed for us all.

That being said, someone shared a quote during the conversation today I thought was a great, simple way to sum it up, so I wanted to share...

โ€œthere are few better purposes than helping the people you love walk through life.โ€

I'll also add #FamilyIsEverything โ™ฅ๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
16 February, 07:59
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I feel so blessed to be chosen for our journey.

Find Your Tribe ... Love Them Hard ๐Ÿ’•

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
when my son was a toddler, he'd say "Dad, I love you really hard :)
10:37 AM - Feb 17, 2023
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kralc1776 in this post can reply
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
17 February, 01:15
In response Special Agent Jax to his Publication
๐Ÿ’•