JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 February, 09:55
I hope that we're all breathing. And grounding. It's important to prepare for a fast. You don't want to be gouging yourself with food today. You're not going to starve. I promise. If you're new to fasting, the challenge is not hunger but the feelings that get stirred up and your emotional attachments. Breaking the fast requires mindfulness too. Gently.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 February, 12:32
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Well Nana just finished Breakfast/Lunch and bought a bunch of fruits and veggies yesterday and volunteered to cook dinner for my whole family tonight.

So ok rate the importance to fast for me for today?
How long is this fast?
When you fast are you drinking anything but water?
Blood sugar is an issue for some ppl?
I can do anything that I really need to so my question is must it start today?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
15 February, 06:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
😆 🤣 😂

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
A twinkie of all things, lol. So lacking in substance that it doesn't even have an expiration date.
10:45 PM - Feb 15, 2023
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JFK Jr Fan, click on at the bottom under it