Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
14 February, 10:55
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
...and u got a great butt! 😙🤍🏁🤍💯💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
15 February, 09:55
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Well... that has a certain charm, Victor!! 😹👙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
14 February, 08:37
Or gal so True.

14 February, 08:44
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Right on! 😉😹🌟

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
14 February, 07:56

14 February, 08:01
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
😹❤️❤️❤️

Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
14 February, 07:43
My husband doesn't think that it was a inside job. He truly believes the plane fuel caused the heavy duty steel beams to melt. Which cause the two towers to collapse. I roll my eyes a lot.

14 February, 07:47
In response Elsie M.. to her Publication
Hang in there, mamma.
Truth is coming!

I made a deal with a friend of mine
who thinks I'm bananas.

I said, "OK, when the truth comes out
I want you to take me to
the best restaurant in town
& every 5-minutes say,
'You were right.
You were right.
You were right.'"

He said, "That's a deal!" 😹💞💫

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
14 February, 06:28
Just had this convo with a 49 year old & we finally had to agree to disagree.🤦‍♂️ At least I planted the seed, but know where he stands in the awakening…..😴

14 February, 06:31
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
😽 Ty for doing the work
& planting the seed.
All we need is a tiny mustard seed
& we know how THAT turns out!! 😉💞🕊

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
14 February, 05:40
This will be my valentines day card😉..now 😕 Who to send too? oh dear👇 !https://youtu.be/IFEkEsch5...

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
14 February, 05:32
Lol, I showed this to my hubby and he said "Well, 1 out of 4 ain't bad"!

14 February, 05:34
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
😹 Lucky you!! 💘💕

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 February, 05:28
The one thing that marriage taught me is all I need is God, DO NOT sign the paper with the wrong person.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
14 February, 04:35
😂and this is why im single...not once has a gal said that to me!😢

14 February, 04:39
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
😹 Awwwww
Then you haven't met
an Anon woman yet! 😉🇺🇸

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
14 February, 04:28
😂😂❤️

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
14 February, 04:27
😄❤

14 February, 04:28
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
😹 Now THAT would be a rare man
unless he's an Anon 😻💘