Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 February, 08:18
Goes both ways.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amethyst Agitator @Sheila_The_Great
07 February, 08:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Anyone else catch the clip right after the halftime show when they were admiring the skyline, then cut away really fast? The skyline had a mountain!!! There are no mountains in Tampa Bay!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stone Cold @RealStoneCold
07 February, 09:09
In response Amethyst Agitator to her Publication
YES!!!! With the Clinton Foundation Circle of Stars over the mountain range. I froze.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
i didn't watch (gonna have to go back and find some video of what ya'll are saying) but i DID see one of the commercials - patrick stewart - showing the paramount pictures (among some other goodies).
12:52 AM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Stone Cold to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply
Stone Cold @RealStoneCold
08 February, 06:22
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
It was a quick cut back to the two football commentators between commericals. Something like, "Beautiful scenery here tonight" or "Beautiful mountains" with a shot of what looked like this (with the paramount verbage missing) - but the circle of stars was there. Super odd.