Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
12 February, 07:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
Revelations 21:
"I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, there is no longer any sea. I saw the holy city, coming out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is among the people, He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there will be no death; no or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away. He who sits on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” He *said, “Write, for these words are faithful and true.” He said to me, “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give water to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life, without cost. The one who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My child."
WWG1WGA
08:41 PM - Feb 12, 2023
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by bmolina0003 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brandy Molina, click on at the bottom under it