Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
12 February, 08:52
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
The morning after we buried my mother, she came for a personal visit after my husband and son left for a late morning return. Yes, there is an afterlife and I do believe they can visit us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
13 February, 03:22
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
I believe you, Cyndi.
My Pop came to visit me the day he passed.
It was one of the most beautiful experiences
in my life πŸ’“πŸ™πŸŒŸ

"Afterlife" isn't a belief for us,
it's an experience. A FACT πŸ˜‡

πŸŒ€ Q The Storm Rider
There is REAL DISCLOSURE ... COMING

ANGELS, DEMONS, SPIRITS,
INTER DIMENSIONS, GHOSTS
ALIEN RACES OF SORTS
OUTSIDE EARTH
AND INSIDE EARTH...

You have been lied to all your life.
History has been a lie..
Created by the CABAL
for thousands of years for β†’CONTROL

THE TUNNELS THAT RUN FROM UKRAINE
β†’β†’β†’ RUN PAST THE ICE WALLS

The great AWAKENING
is more than a human mind
can fathom πŸ’₯πŸ’ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
13 February, 04:18
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
My husband smiled at me 5 hours after he passed on...through the face of his earthly body!
The most incredible smile I've ever seen!
I've heard him many times since and he's sent me messages. They're still here! Death is an illusion and SQQN they'll be seen clearly!
I believe this with all my heart and soul and spirit!
We're going back to the way it was supposed to be! Like the message in the movie Back to the Future.
This is a great post!!! Thanks Kat istheSea3 and Cyndi πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
12 February, 08:41
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Revelations 21:
"I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, there is no longer any sea. I saw the holy city, coming out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, β€œBehold, the tabernacle of God is among the people, He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there will be no death; no or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away. He who sits on the throne said, β€œBehold, I am making all things new.” He *said, β€œWrite, for these words are faithful and true.” He said to me, β€œIt is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give water to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life, without cost. The one who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My child."
WWG1WGA